Home

The rest of the night I told Rouge the real story of where I was and who I was. He accepted everything and I couldn't be happier. It was now morning and I woke up cuddling something. I tried to move but someones grip was too tight. I rolled over and saw Rogues sleeping face. I smiled and got out of his grasp. I made breakfast and went to wake him up. Somehow he was still asleep so I got him up by telling him there was food. He got up right away and ran to the kitchen. We ate and then went to the guild to tell everyone that we would be gone for a while. I came up with a lie that the magic council gave me a job and told me to take one person. 

Everyone believed it and Rogue grabbed Frosh and we left to the dragon realm. All of our stuff was already over there. So when we got to my house we just went through the portal and to the dragon realm.

The portal opened and we walked through. When we got to my home Rogues eyes widened so much.

"Wow." Is all he could say.

"You haven't seen nothing yet." I said transforming into my dragon.

"Hop on my back. We need to fly to get to where were going." His jaw dropped when he climbed on my back and I flew up into the sky.

"You shouldn't get sick. I have a spell on my that reduces motion sickness." He nodded and I continued to fly to the castle. 

We arrived to the castle not long after. I landed and Rogue got off my back. He was still holding Frosh when he got off. 

"This is my home." I said changing back into my human from. But this time I had a black dress and a crown on my head. 

"You look beautiful." He said grabbing and kissing me. I kissed back and then led him into the castle.

"Mother I'm home" I yelled out

"I'm in the thrown room honey." She called back.

"Mother meet Rogue." I said once we got into the room where she was. She looked over and smiled.

"Oh did you find your mate. I'm so proud of you. He is quite handsome." She giggled.

"No mom I don't know if he'ms my mate. He might be but we haven't been together long enough to find that out. And Rogue here is the shadow dragon slayer. He trained with Skia." Once I said Skia Skiadrum showed up.

"My name was called princess." He smiled.

"Yea I was just telling mother that Rogue trained under you." He smiled remembering the times. I looked over to Rogue to see him crying again.

"Ski do you want to take Rogue to train more. And make up. He feels really bad still." I asked Ski and he nodded.

"Come my boy. We will begin training again. It will last about a week. By that time Zerf and the king should be back." Rogues eyes widened.

"What is Zerf doing here?!" He asked angrily

"H-hes my brother. He isn't bad he was just possessed." He was shocked but nodded. Ski put him on his back and flew to the shadow island.

"That boy is your mate. I know it." She said smirking.

"He just might be." I said looking at the door.

"What do you need my help with mother?"

" I just need to train you. I sent your father and brother away to the fairy realm because that was the only was I was getting you back here soon. In the next week you will have mastered Archive magic. This will be one of the last steps of becoming queen." I was shocked but was excited.

~~~~~~~~

The week went by rather quickly. It was now time to say good bye once more. I hugged my mother and Skiadrum. Rogue hugged Skiadrum and gave a handshake to my mother. I said some words in the dragons language and we were back in my apartment. 

"Were home. How was training with Skia?" I asked Rogue who was holding on to frosh. He looked up to me and smiled.

"It was a lot harder from when I was a kid.I missed you so much." His muscular arms enclosed me. I melted into the hug. I had missed his touch.

"I missed you too. In two years I will be called back to become queen. I don't think i'm ready." He moved his head down so he was looking me in the eyes.

"You will do an amazing job as queen." I nodded and went to go make food.After we ate it was time to go back to the guild. 

We opend the doors together and everybody looked over to the door.

"Where were you guys?" Sting yelled at us. 

"We were on a job that the council sent me on. I had to bring another person. Rogue was already with me so he came along." I said making up a lie quickly. Rogue looked over to me and nodded. We were going to tell Sting on our next mission.

"Okay. Well you guys wanna hit up another mission?" He asked. I looked over to Rogue and he shrugged.

"Sure. Go and pick one." He nodded and ran off to the board. Rogue and Sting left Frosh and Lector with Yukino.

"Where are we going?" Rogue asked Sting who was walking next to him.

"Hargeon." He said with a growl. 

"Why did you pick one with a long train ride?"

"Because it was the only good one." I smiled.

"It looks like were going to tell him sooner if we want to live on this train ride." I told Rogue but I said it loud enough for Sting to hear me.

"Wait. What are you going to tell me.....Wait let me guess. You two are dating?" I smiled once again.

"Yes but also that I have other magic. Including healing magic. Witch means that I can get rid of our motion sickness." His eyes lit up like light bulbs.

"R-really? Then why haven't you been helping up all along?" He asked skeptically.

"Because i didn't want you two to ask why I could do it."

"Oh yea. Why can you do Healing magic if your a Ice dragon slayer?" Ugh.

"Because I also trained with Grandeeney the sky dragon, and Igneel, Skiadrum and Weisslogica." I said quickly because I didn't want him to hear it all.

"You trained with Weisslogica and Skiadrum?! H-how. W-when?" 

"Yes I did. And I did it when I was very little because I am the dragon princess." I told him and his mouth hung open.

"Shut your mouth and keep it closed or I wont help you." His moth closed and we all got on the train. I said some words in the dragon language and once the train started to move we all continued to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Huge time skip (Sorry)

It has been a little over a year and Rogue and I were still together strong. And there is news that the people of Fairy tail were back. I was so excited if they were. Right now Rogue and I were going to Clover town for a small mission. 

What I didn't expect is that we would see my old group. 

Team Natsu.....

"What are you Fairies doing here?" Rogue growled out. He knows that I was a part of Fairy Tail once. I know that he is just scared to loose me back to them. I put my hand on his shoulder and stepped up. 

"Are you the new wizard saint?" Erza asked. I smiled and nodded.

"I don't think that anyone has been in the presents on the 3 wizard saint. It's an honer." She said bowing a bit.

"No need to bow. you Fairy tail wizards are the talk of the council. We are all very glad you came back safely". I told them with a smile. They all smiled back.

"You smell familiar. Have we met before?" Natsu asked. Oh no. My sent didn't change enough for his dragon slayer nose. I looked over to Rogue in a panic.  

W/C 1378