Sabertooth

A/N There is going to be the start of some Rolu. 

I made my way to the castle and went in to scare my family. I was walking in and I saw my mother and father talking to some dragons.

"Guess who's back!!!" I cheer. I scared not only mother and father but the two dragons that I soon figured out was Igneel and Metalicana.  

"Oh Lucy. I'm so glad you made it home. How was training with everyone?" My mother asked looking over to me.

"It was fun I learned a lot and made friends with the angles and demons." She nodded and sighed.

"I will have to miss you again. You will be leaving back to earth land. You will come back in three years time." She said letting a few tears down. I ran up to her and hugged her crying myself.

"Can we have one more dinner as a family before I leave?" I asked choking up a bit. She smiled and nodded. 

"I'll get dad you get Zerf?" I nodded and flew to where I smelt Zerf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we all said our goodbyes and I went to my room to pack. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." The door opend to revel Igneel and Star.

"On behalf of all of the dragons here are keys like celestial keys. If you are ever in trouble use them just like you would with Leo and we will help." Star said handing me 11 different keys. They are the color that their magic makes.  Igneel's is bright red while Grandeeney's is pure white. 

"Thank you guys so much. They will go on another ring. Next to my other keys." I bowed when I thanked them

" I must be going now. Thank you all for this again." I said to them walking out the door with my stuff. I called Virgo to help me take all of this stuff back to earth. She helped me get my stuff and I walked through the portal.

"I'm back." I said to myself quietly. Virgo looked over to me.

"Where are you staying Hime?" 

"Lets go back the the old apartment see if its still available." She nodded and picked up some stuff and started to walk.

We were on the out side of magnolia so we knew where we were. It was still the middle of the day here. Back home it was night time. When we got to the apartment there was a small for sale sign.

"Well it looks like were good." I said and Virgo nodded. I walked in to the landlady's office and talked to her about moving back in here. I don't know if she was okay because she lowered the rent to 50,000 jewels a month when it was 70,000. She told me I could move in right away. So I did. 

By the time it was done Virgo had already left and it was around dinner time. So I went to a local deli to get a sandwich. I ate back at the apartment and then went to bed.

~~~~~~

I was awoken to light shining through my window. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. My normal routine went on just like I was back at home. I decided to go to the guild today. I missed everyone there. 

But when I got there there was no sound. No people. Nothing. The guild hall was still standing but with no one in it.

I was crushed. I ran back home and packed up my stuff. I couldn't stay here knowing my friends were gone. I was going to be a independent mage. 

~~~~~~~~~

It has been a month and I was known as The white dragon. I was walking to a job. There was a group of bandits that were terrising a local town. I knew they needed help so I made my way over. I had changed my apperance once again. I had long black hair and wore a black cloak so no one could see my face. My eyes were a dark green. My sent stayed the same. You can never change your sent completly  you can just alter it little bits.