Oh no..

It has been a couple of weeks since I got married and everyone came home with their children. I haven't been feeling the best but as Queen there is no such thing as sick days. Right now I was heading towards Igneel's place to check up on Chet mostly. 

"Igneel!" I yelled when I landed on his island. The moment my feet hit the ground Chet came running up to me.

"Auntie look what I can do!" Chet and Ryo call me Auntie and it's the cutest thing ever. 

"What can you do Chet?" I asked crouching down to his lever. He smiled and he lit his little hands on fire.

"Good job. Now where is dad?"

"He's in the cave. I'll go get him!" He told me running into the cave.

"Papa, Papa. Auntie came to see you!" He yelled dragging Igneel out. 

"Hello Queen." Igneel bowed and I just sighed.

"It's been almost a year. I've told you not to call me Queen just call me Lucy. Please." He smiled and laughed.

"I know I know but it is just super funny to see your reaction every time." His laugh kept going on.

"I'm going to all the islands and checking up on the kiddos. You know I love seeing you guys happy and I think this is the first time I've seen all of you dragons this happy." He smiled and nodded.

"Right now were working on basic fire spells. Did you show her what you can do?" Chet nodded happily.

"He did and I'm very impressed that such a little kid can do that already." I picked up Chet and smiled.

"Now you be good to Igneel. He's old and can't go as fast as he used to." I laughed and Igneel glared.

"See ya two around. There will be a dinner for all of the littles and their dragons at the end of the month." They both nodded and I flew to the next island.

Flying to Stars island to see little Britney I started to feel really dizzy. I started to fly slower and slower. I soon flew so slow that I was falling. Luckily I was over Stars island when I fell. Star saw me falling and she rushed out to catch me. I was in my fairy form so she could easily catch me. When she caught me she called for Britney. Brit half walked half crawled over to Star and myself. At this point I was dizzy and I just wanted to puke. When I picked my head up my whole world went blurry.

Star's pov

I was showing Brit around my island and talking to her about the stars when I say Lucy falling. I put down Brit and ran transforming into my dragon form so I could catch her. When I caught her I called Brit over. She walked/ Crawled over to me. I picked her up and carried her and Lucy to the castle. Lucy passed out before Brit go to me. I put Brit down and one of the guards took her for me. i changed back into my human form still with Lucy passed out in my arms.

"Rogue!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. He came running out to see what was going on. 

"What happend?" He asked frantically taking Lucy out of my hands and running into the hospital wing.

"I don't know she was flying to my island and I saw her fall. I caught her and brought her right to here." I said still shocked. The guard brought Brit to me. I smiled and took her from the guard.

"Get Grandeeney she'll know what to do." Rogue said to me. I nodded.

"Watch Brit for me. I'll be right back." He looked skeptical but nodded. I handed Brit to him and she laughed.

"Grandeeney. The Queen needs you right now!" I yelled through her wind barrier. She flew out with Hyun imminently after I said that.

"Where is she?" She asked.

"Follow me." I said and she did. When we got to the castle we ran to where Lucy was. When we got there Rogue had Brit in his arms. She was sleeping. She gave her to me and Grandeeney set Hyun down to roam.

"I'll find out what is wrong with her." She said and Rogue nodded. We both walked out while she did what she does best.

Rogue's pov

It was about 20 since Grandeeney started to figure out what was wrong with Lucy. I was pacing back and forth worrying. 

"gue. Rogue.. King!" Star yelled and I looked up.

"The Queen will be fine. Now sit down or go get Zeref and her father." I sighed and nodded. I ran out to go find fer father and Zeref.

"Zeref!"

"What is is?" He asked looking back to see me. I saw her father as well.

"Lucy's in the hospital. No one really knows why but Grandeeney is in there with her trying to figure it out." They both looked shocked and we all ran back to where Lucy was. When we got there Grandeeney just got out of the room and she was smiling.

"Rogue Lucy has news for you." She told me leading me into the room.

"Do you think Ski would be a good name?" She asked smiling.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm pregnant." I fell to the floor. I was so happy. 

"Really??" I chocked out.

"Yes really. Do you want to know even better news?" I nodded

"It's twins." She whispered. I hugged her and smiled.

"Were having twins?" Tears were filling my eyes.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Is that why you fainted earlier?" Her smile went away.

"That and their taking up lots of my magic power. I have to take off all of my limiters so I don't die. And Grandeeney told me I'm on limited activity and no flying." She said with a straight face.

"And that means you have to go check up on the kiddos every week. And keep me updated on them." She smiled again.

"Anything for you my love." I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and when we broke apart we were both trying to fill our lungs with air.

W/C 1006 

Woot woot. Three updates in one day. So proud. Okay that's it. Goodnight and sleep well everyone