Time skips

Omg guy's this is the last chapter. This is the epilogue and I will have a short second book based of the kid's life

Lucy's pov

It was month 9 in this pregnancy. I was ready for these baby's to come out. I was huge!! I couldn't see anything below my stomach. 

I was walking....well more like waddling around the castle because Grandeeney was coming today to check on the baby's, and she was in the hospital wing. So I was walking there. I about half way there when I felt a sharp pain. I knew what it was so I tried to hurry up.t But not long after there came another.

"Rogue!!!!!" I yelled no longer able to walk due to the pain. He came running out of the meeting room where he was talking with Igneel, Skiadrum, Metalicana, Dawn, Weisslogica and Star.

"What!" He asked still running to me.

"The baby's... Their coming." I said with heavy breaths. I knew another contraction was coming on and when it did I almost fell. It hurt so bad. Rogue picked me up and ran me to where Grandeeney was.

"Grandeeney the baby's!!!" He yelled as he walked into the room where she was.

"Put her on the table." He did what she said to do and then made him leave.

"Go get her father and brother. You can't come in because it might kill you." She said calmly to Rogue who was panicking. 

"Lucy i'm going to help the pain okay. Then we will take you in to have a c-section. It will be easier okay." I nodded as another contraction started. I cried out in pain. She put a spell on me that she said she used on my mother.  The pain went away and I stopped crying.

"Okay I'm gonna take you to the operating room." I nodded and I don't remember anything else from there.

Rogue's pov

I left wondering why if I stayed I could die. When I found her father I told him that Lucy was going into labor and he nodded.

"Why couldn't I stay with her? Grandeeney said I could die if I stayed."

"Well my dear son, when female dragons go into labor they get very aggressive. So if you were there she would think you were a threat and she would try to kill you." He said calmly.

"But she was fine when I brought her in."

"Grandeeney is the only one who knows the spell to make it stop. So she is the only one allowed in the room. I did this when Layla gave birth to her and Zeref."

"Oh..." I left him to go back to the meeting room to tell them what was going on.

"Oh Rogue what happened?" Igneel was the first to ask.

"Lucy is in labor." Everyone cheered.

"Shall we continue the meeting another time?" Ski asked.

"Yes. In a week we will meet back here." I said as I dismissed them. Skiadrum was the last to leave.

"She will be fine. She is our Queen and the strongest in the kingdom." He said as he patted my back. He could see through my tough and emotionless exterior and see that I am a mess right now.