There back?

Last night was amazing. I woke up naked next to my amazing husband and King. It was early but we wanted to go back to earth land today so we had to be up early.

"Wake up. It's time to get dressed and go back to earth land." I whispered into his ear. He awoke and turned around.

"Fine." His morning voice was so deep and sexy. I can't believe I married him last night. I got out of his hold and went to go get dressed. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my back.

"Like what you see?" I asked turning around smirking. He starts to blush bright red. I chuckled a bit and got dressed. I was wearing a black crop top and black shorts. I had all 5 of my limiters on as well.(Igneel's fire pendent, my mothers ring, my whip, my black cloak and my black boot heels  ) 

"Love I don't think you need all 5. I'm only wearing 2 out of my 4." Rogue said from behind me. I still have more magic power then him but he is close.

"Fine. I'll only wear 2." I took off my cloak, whip and my mothers ring. While I kept The pendent and my boots.  He smiled when he felt all of the power in the room. I looked over to him and he nodded.

"I think for the safety of everyone we should put one more on. Because if we don't people might pass out from the pressure that our power causes." He sighed and nodded. I put my mothers ring back on while he put his cloak on. I smiled and we walked hand in hand to the room my mother told me about. I opend the door to Earth land and we walked through. We came out in front of Saber-tooth.

"Well let's do this." Rogue said pushing open the doors to the guild. All eyes were on us and everyone was silent. Then when they realized that it was us they cheered.

"Their back!"

"And their power has grown."

"Where did they go?"

All of those things were being said. I walked up to the masters office and knocked.

"Come it." It was Stings voice. I smirked and opend the door.

"Your best friends are back and you don't even care?" I said and he turned around and stood up so quickly that his chair fell over.

"Lucy!!!?? Rogue?!!" He yelled and ran towards me. I opend my arms and basically caught him. He smiled and hugged me so tight I thought I was going to explode. Rogue soon came into the room to see what was going on. Sting saw him and did the same thing to poor Rogue. I smiled at them. Rogue was hugging Sting just as hard as Sting was hugging him. I walked down stars to be met with a smiling Yukino.

"Lucy-sama how have you been?" She asked hugging me.

"I've been good Yukino. How are you and Sting?" I ask knowing that they started dating not long after me and Rogue did.

"W-we are d-doing fine. Sting proposed to me y-yesterday." I squealed.

"Yay. were invited to the wedding right?" She laughed a nodded. By the time are small conversation was over Sting and Rouge walk out of the office.

"Ready to go to Fairy Tail my Queen?" Rogue asked taking my hand in his.

"As ready as I'll ever be, my King." I smiled.

"Eww get a room you two." Sting said making a gagging noise.

"Shut up." I said playfully.

"Well we gotta go. See you guys soon." Rogue said to the guild and with that we walked out and headed to Fairy Tail.

When we got there I opend the door and yelled.

"I'm back!!" Everyone looked at me and smiled.

"We missed you." So many people came up to hug me.

"Wow your magic has gotten a lot stronger Bunny Girl." Gajeel said and I just smirked.

"Welcome back my child." Master said.

"Luce fight ME!" Natsu yelled.

"I'll do one better. I'll fight your whole team." Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Juvia and Wendy all looked over to me.

"What!?"

"Let's got outside." They all nodded and we walked out. I stopped by rogue taking off my limiters. They all looked back at me with wide eyes.

"I-is that all coming from you?" Natsu asked shocked.

"Yep." I smirked

"I'll go easy on you guys."

"Don't" Erza said. I sighed but nodded.

"Ready?"

"Ready." They all replied.

"Go!" Rogue Yelled and they all charged at me at the same time.

"Fire/ Wind dragon's roar!" Natsu and Wendy yelled in sync. I ate their roars and then let Erza come at me.

"Heavenly wheels armor!" She ran at me with 100 swords. I smirked and whispered.

"Queen's shield" A large barrier formed around me and all the swards disappeared.

"Elemental Rage!" I yelled and Fire, Water, Wind and Earth magic came out in a roar like way. I took down all of them.

"Queen's ultimate healing." I said and they all were healed.

"Wow you got really strong Luce." Natsu said and I nodded. I walked back to Rogue to get my limiters back. But he wouldn't give them to me.

"Ugh, Rogue give them to me." He just smirked.

"Not until I get a kiss."  I kissed him and he put my limiters back on. I said thank you and we walked back into the guild.

~~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the night at the guild talking and having fun. now it was time to go home. I opend a portal and we walked through. When we got home it was morning of the next day. I was okay with not sleeping but Rouge on the other hand was not so much.

"Go sleep I have things I need to do." He nodded and went to bed. I walked into the thrown room and sat down. I kinda lied that I had things to do. If I didn't then Rogue wouldn't of gone to bed. I walked around for around 20 minutes before someone came into the room.

"Queen we have brought our new children for you to meet." Delta said with a young girl holding her hand.

"Bring them in." I said and Iris, Delta, Grandeeney, Star, Dawn,Weisslogica,  Igneel and Skiadrum all came in with small children.

W/C 1020

Sorry I didn't update for a long time. I was on vacation and I didn't bring any electronics. But I'm back and going to try to update again soon. There will be a chapter posted later today about all of the dragons new kids. There are still some surprises in store for you guys. 

@CyberTiger764 for the ideas. They gave me some good ideas. And you've voted for all of the chapters and have been very supportive. Thank you so much for the support. Your awesome