Seeing the Dragons

Previously

I got to the fire island and Igneel was walking around in his human form.

"Igneel The queen need's you." I said he looked up to me and smiled. I landed and changed forms.

"Princess Lucy I missed you. Now what does you mother need me for?"

"You will figure that out soon. But I still need to go get Metalicana so come with me then we will go to my mother."

"Yes princess."

"Ugh Igneel I have told you just call me Lucy. Please." He just laughed.

"I know I just forgot." We flew to the iron island to get Metalicana.

"Metalicana our Queen needs you." Igneel boomed out to Metalicana who was eating.

"Okay, Okay. I'll go. Wait is that Lucy?"

"Hi Metalicana." He smiled one of the few smiles I have seen.

"Let's go. Zerf is getting Grandeeney." They both nodded and we all flew back to the Castle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the Castle I could hear Igneel and Metalicana sniffing the air.

"So my mom didn't really need you. Your kids do." I said and opend the door to revel Natsu and Gajeel standing at the door waiting to see their fathers again.

"You two should change back into humans so you can actually hug your sons. And where is Zerf?"

"Grandeeney took Wendy to her island so Zerf followed." My mother said from behind me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Of what do I owe the pleasure of this action." My mom asked in a queens voice. I just laughed.

"I just can't believe I'm back home." She smiled and hugged back.

"Igneel, Metalicana. You can take your sons to your islands and teach them more. I feel bad for not letting you stay longer with them in the first place." They both bowed and changed back. Natsu and Gajeel got on their dragons back and headed out.

"The rest of you you can go to your rooms and rest up. I need to talk to Lucy for a bit." She said in a sweet voice to the rest of my friends. Once they were all gone her face turned into a frown.

"Lucy. I need to talk to you." My mother spoke like there was something wrong. 

"Lucy, I am getting old and your father, Zerf and I have talked and decided that you should be the next in line for the thrown." She started walking to the thrown room and motioned her hand so I would follow her. I was shocked that Zerf would give up his position as next in line.

"So you will begin training after your friends leave.  You will master all of the Dragon slaying magic and some Devil/ Angle magic. This will all take 3 years to complete. That is only 1 and a half years in the human realm."  She spoke as we walked.

"But I though I already knew all of the dragon slaying magic?" She stopped and turned around.

"You only have the 4 elements honey. There are a lot more." I nodded and we kept walking. When we got to the thrown room she stopped.

"This way." She headed toward the queens thrown and pushed a button on the arm rest.

"Only Your father and I know about this. You can not tell anyone what your about to see. Is that clear."

"Yes mother." She nodded and a door opend.

"This is all of the portals. All of the doors lead to different realms. As  you can see there are 8 of them.  The dragon realm(pointed to the door we came from), the Fairy Realm(Pink door), the earth realm(Green door), Hell(Red door), Heaven, Eldoas(Blue door), Celestial(Painted like a galaxy) and Star memory(Black). The Dragon Realm is the leader of all 8. So Lucy when you rule over the Dragon realm you will also be ruling over all." I stood there with my mouth wide open.

"But I thought that the King of the Stars ruled over the Celestial world?"

"Yes you are right. Each Realm/World has their own rulers but it is Our job as dragons to make sure that there is peace between all. So the spirit king will contact us if someone is trying to attack and we will help them out. Does that make since now honey?"

"I guess. This is a lot to take in. How am I supposed to do all of this. And will I ever get to go back to Earth land?" 

"It is a lot but you will get used to it. And you are my daughter so you can do anything. You will also be able to go to Earth land every once and a while. You will get three years to go back when you have completed tour training. Then you will come back and will be made Queen. Once that happens you will not be able to go back as often." I nodded and we walked out and back to the main hall.

"I will call a meeting for dinner so everyone knows your here. You can go get your three friends while I do that." 

"Yes mother." With that I flew out the door still in human form and went to get Igneel, Natsu, Gajeel and Metalicana. 

"Guys it's time for dinner.  Mother wants everyone come to dinner tonight. There will be some important news. I have to go get Gajeel and Metalicana so you two get there on your own. I'm guessing you can do that?" I say mostly to Igneel. He growls at me but I just laugh and fly off.

"Metal heads get to the castle my mom wants everyone there. So hurry up." I yell down to the two that were eating metal at this point. They both look up to me and glare. When I get back to the castle only my mom, Zerf, Wendy, and Grandeeney were there.

"Where is dad?" I ask mom.

"He is getting some of the other dragons that live in further out islands. Like Skiadrum and Weisslogica the light and shadow dragon." I nodded and walked back to the rooms to get everyone down stairs and ready.

"Everyone get in some nice clothes we are all having a formal dinner with the dragons. BE ready in 10." I yell out so everyone could hear me.

"I don't having anything nice to wear Lucy." Erza, Gray and Lisanna all said coming into my room. I sighed and motioned for them to come over to me.

"Gray go get Zerf and have him help you girls come over here and pick out a dress." Gray nodded and walked out of the room. Erza picks a plan dark red dress and Lisanna has on one of my old Orange and yellow dresses. I wore that one when I met Igneel for the first time. He was just about to start training me and I wanted to make a good impression as the Princess. I had on a all black dress. It was one of my favorites. 

By the time we were all done Gray, Natsu and Gajeel were waiting for us. Lisanna and Natsu walked down hand in hand and then Gajeel and Era walked next to each other and last but not least Gray and Wendy were walking next to each other. Wendy was wearing a dress that Grandeeney gave her it was light and dark blue.  I was  in front of them all with my tiara/crown on my head and my head held high with my hands in front of my boys clasped with one another.

"Welcome home Princess Lucy!"  My mother announced and at that moment all eyes were on me. All of my friends went to their seats and I went up to my chair that was next to my mothers while Zerf was next to father. 

"I have called you all here today because our Princess has returned home. Lucy please step up." I stood next tot my mother smiling.  I could see all of the dragons stand and bow. I frowned remembering why I left.

"Please take your seats we will have a meeting after dinner. " Father boomed while pulling out the seat for mother to sit.  I smiled at the most feared dragon ever. My father. He just smiled back.  

After dinner Erza, Gajeel, Wendy,Natsu and Lisanna went up to their rooms while The rest of the dragons and my family stayed.

"Okay we have big news to tell you all." My father boomed. When he spoke every dragon froze.

"Lucy will be taking our place and will become Queen. She will need to train with all of you. Her training will start next week with the element dragons. So Igneel, Iris(Earth), Delta(Water), and Grandeeney."My mother took over. 

"Once she is done with that she will be with Skiadrum(Shadow),  Weisslogica(White), Crystal(Ice), Star(Celestial) , Dawn(Light), Metalicana and  Polonium(Poison). Once she has finished she will become Queen." Everyone cheered and I smiled.

"Please excuse me mother I would like to get some sleep. So I have enough energy tomorrow to show everyone around." My mother nodded and gave me a hug. I went upstairs and fell asleep once my head hit my pillow.

W/C 1539