Chapter 2

Brook

"YOU DID WHAT?!?", I yelled while jumping out of the bed and standing in front of Alex.

Recap.

"Anything?", she smirked.

"Anything.", I smiled.

"Well, pack your suitcases because, we are going to Korea!" she shouted excitedly.

"Alex, that sounds good and all but you know that I have to work. How many times do we need to have this conversation?
I just don-"

"Yeah yeah, I know you don't have time for trips and partying, XYZ. I called Khadiya, she is granting you 2 whole months off from work. I told her you were going through a crisis, and you needed some time off."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?", I yelled while jumping out of the bed, and standing in front of alex.

Recap over.

"Are you out of your damn mind, Alex? I do NOT have a crisis.  Do you know how much trouble I can get in for this. What if my boss finds out you were lying?"

"I wasn't lying, you do have a crisis. You're going to die soon if you keep working yourself too much. You need some relaxation and me time. What better way to do that than with your friends in Korea?"

"I can't believe you did that Alex."

"Oh come on Brook, You so need this. I'm just trying to be a good friend and make you happy. Your birthday is coming up boo, I don't want you to spend it at the hospital. I want you to be with your friends."

"Ok fine I will go, but Korea out off all the places you could have chosen?" I joked a little.

"Yaaaaay!!!", she hugged me tight. "I know, but I always wanted to go to Korea. And I think we will stand out if you know what I mean." She winked.

"Of course we are going to stand out, we're going to be foreigners to them. Does Larry know that you're going to Korea for a whole month?"

"Uuuuuugh yes, he does. We got into this big argument about it because he didn't want me to go. But girllll once I put this thang on him he changed his mind real quick," she said, twerking while sticking her tongue out.

"You are so nasty, but how is my brother in law doing anyways? I hear he's in his new apartment now, and he's working two jobs?", I questioned

"He's doing good, those two jobs kind of stressing my baby out out though girl. He doesn't get that much sleep, so... I'm thinking about moving in with him."

"Damn, Alex. When were you going to tell me this? Its not going to be the same without you here."

"Awwwww, bestfriend I'm going to miss you too. I will come and visit you guys everyday," she says, pulling me into a hug.

No longer than two seconds of us hugging, and Demetrius walks into the room with a stank look on his face, eyeing us.

"See, I knew y'all bitches had something going on. Every time I look up, y'all hoes always up on each other hugging and shit," he said with his hands on his hips, wearing the same stank face.

"Demetrius please, I'm strictly dickly. The only thing that's going inside this cookie jar is Larry's fingers, penis, or tongue." Alex says while smiling at Demetrius.

"Bitch you are so nasty."

"You love me though", she says kissing all over his face.

"Annnnnnnywaaaaays," he says, rolling his eyes while mushing Alex, " did you tell Brook about the vacation to Korea, because hoe we leaving tomorrow morning."

"Really Alex, you didn't tell me that we were leaving tomorrow morning. I need to pack now!", I said while running into my closet grabbing my suitcase, I couldn't help but smile. Truth be told, I was hella excited.

"WE ABOUT TO TURNUP!!", Demetrius shouted while twerking on Alex.

This about to be a very interesting vacation. I wonder what lies in store for us? I guess we're going to have to find out.