Chapter 11

Brook pov

"He sent another dozen roses", alana said holding the roses in her hand.

I rolled my eyes. Its been three days since jay stood me up and he's been sending me roses everyday with a letter saying how sorry he is

"That is so sweet of him",alex said while grabbing the roses from alana and smelling them.

"Bitch you might as well forgive him and let him put it on you", demetrius said while looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at that comment. It was 6:35 and we were just sitting on the couch talking.

"We should go to the club", Alex said.

"Yeeeeees bitch so I can shake this ass", demetrius said getting up twerking

"You guys can go I want to stay here", I said

"Brook you've been moping around here for 3 days. If you want to get jay out of your head then you need to go out with us", alex said.

I thought about it for a minute. I shouldn't be moping around about that asshole.

"You are right, I will go", I said smilling

Alex squealed excitedly, "I will call hoody and see if she have any club suggestions".

She called hoody. 3 minutes later she was off the phone.

"She said that her brother owns a club and that they just so happen to be there. And that she would be picking us up in 30 minutes so everyone get dress.

We all went to our rooms to get dress. I was going to go all out.

Jay POV

We were at one of my clubs that I own. It was packed as always. Me, gray, loco, and hoody were in vip drinking. It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything on brook. She's been on my mind constantly. I just needed a chance to explain how sorry I was. Deep in my thoughts, hoody gets up.

 Deep in my thoughts, hoody gets up

*gray, loco, and jay.

"I will be back in a little", she said while walking downstairs from to the entrance of the club.

I wonder where she's going?

Brook Pov

We all were down stairs waiting for hoody to show up.

"Bitches we looking like a bag of money. We about to get us some Korean men tonight", demetrius said.

"I won't be doing any of that because I have a man", alex said.

"Whatever but I know I'm about to get me some asian dick tonight", demetrius said.

I couldn't help but to laugh at him. He was so crazy but I loved him.

 He was so crazy but I loved him