Chapter 4

Jay Park in mm.

Jay Park.

"Yo Jay, we took care of that little problem you were having."

I look up from my paper work that I had just finished before Gray-one of my best friends/right hand man-walked through my office doors.

"Thanks Gray, I really appreciate that. I didn't feel like doing any blood spilling today," I say, running my fingers through my hair.

"No problem. That's why you made me your right hand man so I could do all your dirty work, right?"

I was the most feared man in Korea. Every part of Korea knew who i was, and knew not to cross me. If someone was brave enough to do that, they would be killed in an instant. I am the most notorious mafia boss. My empire, Aomg is something that was passed on to me by my father. When my father was the mafia boss, everyone feared and respected him. But as he got older, he couldn't handle all the stress that comes with it so he passed it down to me. So Once people found out that me, an 18 year old at the time, was taking the title of the mafia boss, they quickly underestimated me. I had to prove myself worthy, and show everyone that I was not something to be played with or joked about.

I killed without mercy, killed some more, and killed some more. Now at 26 years old, I am the man that makes people tremble when my name is spoken. I was even more powerful than my dad. Not only did people fear me, they respected me.

My empire consists of my man in black and my 4 best friends that I trust with my life. Gray, Simon, Loco, and Hoody. Hoody, is my sister. She is the only woman in my empire. But, she scares even me sometimes. Her gender, means nothing. She would kill someone in a heartbeat. It would be a real tragedy if someone got on her bad side.

"Please cancel all my meetings that I have for today," I say while getting up from my desk. He nods his head while opening the door and I follow right behind him.

I've been up since two o'clock this morning doing paper work and it is now 8:00pm. Some rest was well needed. I walk into my room, take of my shoes, hop on the bed, and let sleep takeover.

Brook pov

17 hours and 25 minutes later, we finally arrived in seoul korea. The airport was packed to the max. People were bumping into each other and it was so noisy.

"I swear if one these mother fuckers bump into me again, I'm bopping they ass right in the face." Demetrius said while mean mugging this lady who was about to walk pass him.

"Chill out Demetrius. I mean what did you expect from a big city like Seoul? Did you expect it not to be a lot of people?" Alana said while rolling her eyes at Demetrius.

"Listen bit--" before he could even finish, I interrupted him. "OK guys, just be cool. We are suppose to be having an argument free vacation. We didn't come here to argue. We came here to relax and have fun with each other."

"Whatever." Demetrius said while walking up to the front with Alex and Simone, bumping into Alana in the process.

Shaking my head, me and Alana walked faster to catch up with them. This is definately going to be an interesting vacation.

*Hi guys😆, so what do you guys think so far?? Please let me know in the comment section bellow and if you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to let me know. Please vote as well and comment what you think of the book and let me know should I keep writing or not. Thank you so much.