Chapter 10

Brook pov

It was now 8:10 and I was still at the house. I can't believe he stood me up. I should be use to it since it happened to me a lot of times before. But for some reason I was feeling hurt. I was stupid for believing a guy like him would actually be interested in me.

"Maybe something happened babe, maybe he got caught up", alex said.

"He got my bitch all the way fucked up. Its ok boo there's plenty of sexy, fine, tattooed , muscled korean man where that come from", demetrius said.

"You are not helping at all d", alex said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to bed guys, goodnight", I said while walking up the Stairs.

I took off all my makeup and took off all my cloths. I put on some gym shorts and a T-shirt and got in the bed. I really can't believe he stood me up. I'm so done with men.

Jay pov

I walked out the torture room with bloodie hands. Mr. Sin was no more. I decide to to take a shower to wash this blood off. I went into my room, stripped out of my cloths and hopped in the shower. 15 minutes later I was out and dressed. I looked at the time and it was 8:30. My eyes got wide thinking about how I was suppose to pick up brook 2 hours ago. I hurried and slipped some nike slides on and hurried to my black cadilic. I put brooks address into the GPS and headed off towards her house. 25 minutes later I pulled up the house and got out quickly. I walked up to the door and knocked twice. I heard the lock twisting and the door opened revealing alex. Her smile quickly turned into a frown once she realized it was me. She quickly steps outside and close the door.

"How could you stand her up like that", she said looking at me with an angry look.

"Something important came up, and i totally lost track of time", I told her sincerely.

She stared at me for a while. I guess she could see that I was sincere because she smiled

"I believe you really like her, and she really likes you even though you guys just met. You really hurt her feelings though", she said.

"Can you please go get her so I can tell her I'm sorry" ,I say

She nods her head then goes back inside the house. 15 seconds later she walks back outside with brook. Before I could even start apologizing I feel a hard sting across my face. I looked to see brook giving me an angry look.

"You are an asshole. And I can't believe you did that to me", she said with a sad voice looking at the ground.

I lifted her chin up so she could look at me but she shook her head pushing my hand away. She turned around walking back into the house and closing the door. I just stood there looking at the door hoping she would come out but I know she wouldn't.

"She wouldn't react that way if she didn't like you. She has had this happen to her plenty of times", alex confesses making me feel even worse then I already have.

"Just give her some time, she will come around", alex said while patting me on the back.

She said goodnight then walked back in the house and closed the door. I got back in my car and headed home. I'm supposed to be the most feared man who has no heart and could careless about anyone but my family. But brook was making me feel things I wasn't use too. She definitely doesn't know what she has gotten herself into.