Chapter 16

Brook's POV

"You're a what", I asked in disbelief. I wanted to make sure that he didn't say what I think he said.

"I'm the most feared man in Korea", he responded.

"I can't believe this. So you're telling me that you're a mafia boss."

"Yes bitch that's what he is, the man said it about a hundred times", demetrius said. I gave him a pointed look then turned back around facing jay who was looking at me with the same intense look that he always gives me.

"Damn. I would have never expected you to be a mafia boss", demetrius said. "So what are they, like your workers or something".

They all started laughing except for me and my friends. And I gave jay a confused look.

"They are my family. They work beside me. So the answer to your question is no", jay said.

"Are you going to kill us since we witnessed you murder someone", Alana asked curiously.

"Ummm excuse me, last time I remember, brook was the one who witness a murder". I turned around so quick shocked at demetrius words. He smiled at me nervously.

"You know I was just playing boo", he said smiling assuringly at me. I rolled my eyes. I turned back around after I heard a chuckle.

"I won't be killing anyone of you, but you guys will now be staying here".

"Shiiiit, that's cool with me", demetrius said. The others shook their heads agreeing.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys. I just witness him kill a man and you guys are cool with staying", I looked at them like they were crazy.

"I'm not staying here", I said to jay. He just smirked at me.

"Could you guys please give me a minute with brook please.", he says while going back behind his desk. Everyone started walking out the office. I see gray walk over to alana and wrap his arm around her waist. She looked up smiling at him and they walked out the office.

"Jay we are not staying here. I just witnessed you kill someone and on top of that, I find out you are a mafia boss." He just looks at me. Completely ignoring what I said. I roll my eyes and fold my arms together.

"Come here".

I look at him to refuse his demand but he gives me this look. I huff slowly walking towards him. He skoots his chair from under the big desk as I get closer. When I'm finally in front of him, he pulls me on his lap to where I'm straddling him.

"You didn't have a problem kissing this mafia boss", he said with his hands on my hips. I could feel his budge through his sweat pants and trust me when I say, the myth about Asian man having small penises was not truth. He was packing.

"That was before I knew who you really were".

"Now you know, and you are not going anywhere. You are mine brook. From the first time I layed eyes on you, you were mine. I may be the most feared, ruthless, and heartless man in Korea but that doesn't change how I feel about you. You can fight it all you want but there is no point. You are mine now and you're not going anywhere anytime soon do you understand me?"

I looked at him for a while before shaking my head.

"I need your words beautiful"

"Yes I understand".

"Good". Soon his lips captured mine. He pinched my hip and I gasped. His tongue immediately made its way inside my mouth and I moaned at the invasion. I rapped my arms around his kneck and pulled him even closer to me. Our tongues fault for dominance but of course he won. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed it. I broke the kiss after 5 minutes.

"Yes I completely understand", I say out of breath. He chuckles.

*I know this is a short chapter but I promise, next chapter will be longer. Please leave comments on what you think. Give me your honest opinions. Also vote and keep reading my story. Thank y'all for the support.😚😚