Chapter 5

*The rented house in the mm.

While we were in the car on our way to the airport, alex explained to us how she rented this beautiful house in Seoul for the month that we would be staying in.

*still at the airport.

"I swear, as soon as I get in that house, I'm taking a nice ass shower," Demetrius said while walking outside the crouded airport. "How are we getting to the house anyways?"

"I have a friend that lives here and called her a few days before I planned this trip. She offered to show us around and pick us up from the airport."

We all looked at Alex, surprised.

"Ugh ugh chica, when were you going to tell us about this friend?" Simone said with one her hands on her hip. I nod my head, agreeing with her.

"Yea bitch, when were you going to tell us about this little 'friend'" Demetrius said, sizing Alex up. "Last time I checked, we were your only friends."

"Guys, its not that big of a deal, I didn't tell you guys because I wanted it to be a surprise."

She then goes into detail about how she met her "friend" in the grocery store. That she was there in Atlanta for a couple of days and she needed some food.

"She told me that she lived in Korea and I told her that I would love to go there and she said that when I do, give her a call." Alex said smiling.

"Mmmmhmmmm", Demetrius said while shaking his head at her.

We all sit outside the airport waiting for Alex's friend to show up. 10 minutes later, this grey Honda ford truck pulls up in front of us and a beautiful girl gets out."

"Hoody, how are you?" Alex walks up and gives her a hug, "its so nice to see you. These are my bestest friends Brook, Alana, Simone,"all three of us shake her hand with a smile "and this is Demetrius".

"Hi," she stands in front of Demetrius with a smile and her hand out. He looks at it, then at her with a blank stare.

"D be nice please," I whisper to him softly. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. then turns back around to Hoody.

"Hello." he says nonchalantly.

"It must be the jet lag." she said smiling at him, then turning around.

"Actually bit-" I stop him before he could finish his sentence grabbing his arm.

"Yes, that jet lag sure is something," I say smiling at her. I turn around glaring at Demetrius. "I said be nice."

"Ok I will try, but im not really feeling her. Something is wrong with her." he said looking at her while she loads the suitcases in the trunk.

I shake my head, disagreeing with him and hop in the back seat of the truck along with Simone and Alana. Demetrius gets in right behind me. Alex sits in the passenger seat and once everyone was settled in, we pulled off to the house. The whole ride hoody talked a little about herself and about the country. We laughed and joked.

40 minutes later, we pulled up in front of the most beautiful house I have ever seen. Demetrius hops out of the truck and I follow him up to the house.

"Damn Alex, how did you afford this? I know your ass ain't making that much money at your boutique. You must have asked Larry for some money.", Demetrius said while laughing.

"Whatever D, I actually been saving up for this trip for a while." she said proudly, standing in front of us.

"Yea, saving up new tricks for Larry so you could ask him for some money," he said, walking up to the house laughing. I shook my head. I walk up to the house right behind him, smiling.

"Whatever, but anyways thank you Hoody, for bringing us here, are you sure you can't stay and chat with us for a bit?." Alex said while giving her a hug.

"No problem, Alex. I'm sorry I have to get going, there's some important matters I have to attend to." she dismissed herself, walking to her truck."It was so nice meeting you guys. If guys have any problems or need anything just give me a call" she says waving.

"It was nice meeting you too." we all said at the same time, except for Demetrius. She gets in her car, then pulls off.

"I'm telling y'all, something is off with her." Demetrius said to us while we all walked in the house.

"You hardly know her Demetrius, and you already think something is wrong with her," Alana said while sitting her suitcase down.

"All that doesn't matter, I just have a bad feeling about her." He shrugged.

"Well enough of that, we came here to have fun, not to listen to Demetrius whine about nonsense." Alex snapped.

"Whatever alex," he said flicking her off.

"Tomorrow is my besty birthday so we are going to dinner around 7. Hoody told me about this really great resteraunt that she is going to personally book us a reservation there since her brother owns the resteraunt", alex said smiling.

"That's great Alex, thank you so much. This is going to be the best birthday dinner ever", I say hugging her.

"Everyone get settled in, and find a room. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow so we need to rest", alex said while going up stairs.

I followed her and chose a room. It was beautiful, with a queen size bed, a walk in closet, two big dressers, and a beautiful bathroom. I smile while unpacking my cloths and putting some in the dresser and the closet. When I'm done I hop in the the shower then get in the bed. Closing my eyes, I let sleep take over me.

*I know this is a long chapter, but I was writing and couldn't stop lol. But please comment and vote please.