Chapter 20

Jay in mm

Brook's Pov

"Friends, how many of us have them? Friends, ones we can depend on, friends--",

"Demetrius can you be quiet, this is not Friday this is the real deal", alex said while rolling her eyes. We were all tied up back to back. Me and alana together, alex and Simone, and demetrius was by himself.

"I was just trying to lighten the mood, I mean we are tied up like those mother fuckers were. And only thing were missing is baby joker. I swear he can tie me up and slap me any time with his tiny sexy ass", demetrius bit his lip.

"I can't believe you think he's cute", alex said.

"Honey I said he was sexy, cute is for puppy's".

"He was kind of cute though", I agreed with demetrius. Alana and simone agreed with my statement.

"I'm not about to play with y'all, we are in a crazy situation right now and you guys are talking about baby joker? Leave it to us but mainly demetrius to turn a messed up situation into a funny one", alex said while smiling.

"Do you guys think jay and them will come for us?" I asked.

"Of course they will. Those guys are crazy for you girls. The way jay looks at you brook. Like you're the most beautiful thing in the world. Trust me I know because thats the same look larry gives me", Alex smiled sadly.

"Awwww best friend we will be back home soon. We have one more month. Or we can go home early if you want", I asked.

"No no, I'm fine. Although I do miss larry and larry jr, I made a promise that we will be in korea for two months and we are going to have fun here. And thats what were going to do. I can go another month with phone sex", Alex smiled.

"Well I can't bitch. I'm tired of hearing your ass moaning and groaning. I started to come in there and slap the shit out of you. Making all that damn noise while a bitch trying to sleep".

"Whatever d, I wasn't even loud", alex rolled her eyes. The way we were positioned, I was able to see alex face.

"Ooouuuu larry, go deeper baby", demetrius said imatating Alex. "You started to make me believe the nigga was actually there. Then I thought this bitch probably having a wet dream. But come to find out you was only having phone sex", demetrius started laughing. Alana, simone and I Joined in.

"Stop being a hater ok. I have to get mines some way". I shook my head agreeing with her statement.

"Couldn't have been me", demetrius said.

10 minutes passed with us talking and v walked in the living room where we were tied up.

"looks like you guys are making yourselves at home". Our conversation stopped as soon as he walked in. He was standing by one of his nice couches where all of us were able to see.

"we will be leaving soon. I will have two of my men come in and untie you. So stay right here, dont go anywhere", he chuckled while leaving.

"Where in the hell are we going to go?'' Demetrius asked looking at the spot where v was? You know what I'm definitely beating his ass.

Two of v's men came and untied us just like he said. Once we all were untied, they pushed us towards the hall where v came and left out from. There was a brown mahogany door leading outside. One of the men opened the door and we were all led out where a limo waited for us. I looked at my surroundings. The sun was still out but probably in the next hour or two it will be going down. One of the men held the door to the limo open for us. We all got in. V and the same two men sat on either side of him.

"Where are we going", I asked curious and a little nervous hoping he wasn't planning on killing us.

He smiled, "to make an exchange darlin".

I looked at the others as we pulled of from the beautiful home.

*HellO my lovely readers. I know that I have been MIA for a while but I'm back and better than ever. I've just been going through a lot lately but I haven't forgot you guys. I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be longer. I will try to update a chapter every Friday so stay tuned. I would like to thank you guys for not giving up on me. I really appreciate you guys so much. Without you guys support, this book wouldn't even be here so thank you.