Chapter 18

*A week later

Brooks POV

Its been 2 weeks since weve been living with jay. I had to quickly adjust to the fact that he was a mafia leader. We're official together, although he didn't actually say that. His words were "you're mine and you're not going any where". I rolled my eyes remembering his words. We haven't had sex yet. He's very tempting and I mean very tempting but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. Its not like I'm a virgin or anything, I just don't go around giving guys a taste of my honey pot. Alana and gray are now dating. They are so cute. We both got us some fine asian men. Demetrius has been a mess as always. He's been starting things with hoody ever since we found out that she's part of the mafia as well and that she sometimes kills people for jay.

*flashback

"See I told y'all something was wrong with the bitch", demetrius said while giving hoody a stank look.

"You know I can here you right"

"That's because your ass got ears and I wasn't whispering but since you said something i--", before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"Demetrius that's enough. Leave her alone."

"Yea d she's a cool person I don't see why you don't like her", Alex said

"Whatever, I just don't like the bitch". hoody just smirked at his words and walked out the kitchen.

*flashback over.

Ever since then those two been bumping heads.

"Man I'm so bored", Simone said with a sigh. We were currently in jay's living watching TV.

"We could have been somewhere fun if brook never tried to escape", alex said.

"Right, now we all are getting punished for it," alana said.

"Don't put all the blame on me. You guys were right along with me".

"That's because you are our family and weren't going to let you escape alone chica", Simone said.

You guys are probably wondering what's going on. Well a day after we found out that jay was a mafia boss and his whole family was apart of it, I had to get out of there. I just watched the man I was interested in kill someone, we definitely couldn't stay there. I mean who knows, maybe he would kill us soon. I didn't want to stick around to find out.

*flash back.

"I'm leaving brook, don't open the door for anyone and don't leave this house, do you understand", jay ask me. We were standing by the door. He said he had some business to take care of. It was just going to be me, and the others at the house. Hoody, Simon, gray, and loco were all gone. I figured this was the perfect time for us to escape.

"Yes jay I understand now hurry up before you are late for what ever you have to take care of".

He smiled at before pulling me to his chest by my waist. He gave me a quick peck before wallking out the door. I watched him get inside the limo as his driver held the door open for him. They finally pulled out of the long drive way. I shut the door and ran to the kitchen where the girls were.

"OK guys pack your clothes and other things so we can go".

"Where are we going", alex said confused.

"We are going to the airport guys. We can't stay here anymore. We have to go back home now hurry before they get back". I started to speed walk toward the stairs.

"Hold up bitch, hold up. What you mean we going home. Our two months not even over yet. We have a month and 2 weeks left girl. And plus jay is not going to be happy with us leaving. Especially you".