Chapter 17

*Brook's night wear in the MM

Brook's POV

It was currently 1 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I've been tossing and turning all night with the events that happened hours ago plaguing my thoughts. I just can't believe that jay is a mafia boss. Watching him kill a man with no hesitation nor remorse was definitely scary. I mean the guy didn't even bat an eyelid even as some blood splattered on his perfectly sculpted face. Who am I kidding he must be use to killing people on a regular. The fact that me and the girls plus Demetrius now have to stay here in the home was still not ok with me. I mean who does he think he is forcing us to stay here. And then telling me I'm his and not going anywhere. The guy was not only a psycho but delusional as well. But my god he was so handsome. The way he held me and kissed me. Not to mention the way he looked at me like I was the most beautiful person he has ever seen had me rethinking my bad thoughts about him. I shivered with lust at the thought of him. Exhaling lowly i took the corner of my lip between my teeth to chew on it, finding heat resting in my round cheeks. I couldn't stop blushing at his statement of me being his. No matter how hard I fought, I couldn't stop the corner of my mouth from raising into a small smile. I was torn. I really liked him a lot already. I couldn't stop thinking about him since our first encounter. But he was a very dangerous man. With that thought I decided to get out the queen sized bed that I was currently in by myself. The room was huge. The walls were all white with everything else besides the bed matching as well. I opened the door and peeked out into the hall to see total darkness with only a little light shining from downstairs. There were three bedrooms upstairs, with one huge bathroom for me and Alana to share in the middle of the hallway. Jay's room which was the masters was further down at the end of the long hallway, and me and Alana's room right next to each other at the other end. There were three more rooms downstairs which the others occupied. I stepped from behind the door and into the hallway closing my door slightly. My size 6 feet pattered against the wood floors towards the other end of the hallway. Once I reached the black oak double doors I lightly but firmly knocked. The door was slightly opened.

"Jay", I called out. With no response I pushed the door open.

"Jay are you awake?", I questioned but didn't receive a response.

I walk into the room shutting the door back behind me. Once I turned back around I got a good look look at the room. I was in awe. The room was huge. It looked like a whole apartment. Everything was