Chapter 8

Brook pov.

After the waiters left the table, we all started digging in to our food.

"Mmmmm, this is so amazing" I moaned while taking a bite out of some type of meat.

"It really is", Alex said.

30 minutes later, we were all finish eating and was just talking.

"I think we should thank him for our food and whine", alex suggested

We all agreed to it so alex got up and went to his table while the rest of us stayed back. As she approached the table all the men eyes fell on her. We couldn't here what they were saying because we were way on the other side of the restaraunt. I guess he said something funny because she started laughing. She turned around walking back over to our table and the man got up soon after to walking over.

My heart started beating faster and faster as he got closer and closer to our table. As they both approached the table we all got quiet.

"Guys this Is jay park, jay these are my friends simone, alana, demetrius", they each shook his hand as she introduced him to us. "And this beauty is my bestest friend brook who's birthday is today", she said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her then looked at him and held out my hand. He looked at me with so much intensity as he grabbed my hand and layed a kiss on it while still giving me the same intense look.

"It's a pleasure to meet you", he said while removing  his lips from my hand but still holding on to it.

I was speachless for a little minute. I thought he was fine then but up close he's even sexier. His skin was flawless, he had a hat on so I couldn't see his hair, he was built like he worked out. He wasn't buff he was just built. He had a sleeve tattoo that I couldn't really tell what it was and a tattoo on his fingers that said "LIFE". And those lips. God those lips were something. I just wanted to kiss him and see if they were really as soft as they looked.

"Brook, the man said something to you girl", alana said while nudging me a little.

I snapped out of my little trance I was in to see him looking at me with a knowing smirk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well", I say while licking my lips.

His eyes linger on them for a while then he looks back at me. I notice that he still had my hand.I slowly pull it out of his hand. Its like he was hesitant to let it go. I tuck some hair behind my ear and look away from him. I could still feel him staring at me.

I looked at alana and she was smiling at me. I gave her a questioning look and she just shook her head still smiling.

"I was talking to jay and I asked him what can we do to repay him for  his kindness and he said that he would like to take brook on a date", alex said with excitement.

I swear I looked at her so fast that I could have had whiplash. I gave her a look and she gave me one back. We were silently having a battle with facial expressions.

"That won't be a good idea, my boyfriend wouldn't be ok with that", I said while smiling at him.

His jaw clenched. I don't understand why he was getting angry.

"Bitch what boyfriend? Last time I checked you are very single, lonely and horny", demetrius said while looking at me.

I gave him the evil eye and turned back around giving mr park a nervous smile. He raised his perfectly arch eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry mr park I just don't have the time, I'm a really busy women".

"Bitch what are you busy doing"?, demetrius ask me with his hands on his hips.