2 | sunsets & kim taehyung

[another author's note, but i just want to say that i've honestly tried to write this as taekook instead of vmin; i used to hardly see any vmin fics and i've been reading a lot of taekook fics- but when i thought of writing this in december last year, i thought of vmin, so i'm just going to stick with it! but i do have some taekook fics planned so dw!!]

this is just a short filler chapter !

__

jimin focus
once jimin got home - after talking to taehyung for awhile and learning that he went to a private school because his parents were extremely wealthy, he laid down on his bed.

jimin smiled, remembering the events from just an hour ago. the boy really managed to capture jimin's heart; everything about him screamed charming - his blonde hair, his glowy skin, and jimin loved the boy's smile that resembled the shape of a box.

jimin gushed over him for the next half hour, thinking about how soft his hands might be, and how kissable his lips are - jimin had already developed a crush on the boy.

he hoped the evening they spent together wouldn't be the last time he'd see taehyung, he really liked the boy.

i can't believe i am already falling for him .. i wonder if he'd even like me. does he even like boys!?! i mean he did call me 'pretty boy'...

all these thoughts wouldn't leave jimin's head, but he knew that if he didn't even have a chance with taehyung, he'd be devastated.

growing tired, and deciding to not think of taehyung much longer, jimin took a quick shower, letting the warm water run down his body. he closed his eyes, letting the water rinse the soap off of him, before grabbing a towel and drying himself off.

he put on his sleepwear, going into his bathroom once again to brush his teeth and moisturize his face. once finished, he made his way to his bed, pulling the covers so he could get inside the cream-colored sheets before letting the sheets engulf him.

jimin soon closed his eyes, drifting off into sleep, dreaming of sunsets and kim taehyung.