11 | chokers

taehyung focus
the next day, taehyung and jin met at a local shopping center, planning jimin's surprise. taehyung wanted to spoil the boy with gifts - something he'd see most couples at his school do.

it was a saturday afternoon, and taehyung asked jin to help him, knowing that he would know what to get jimin. jin happily obliged, as they were now looking around the shops in the mall.

"jimin loves makeup; his favorite beauty store is here." jin said, the two walking over to the shop.

the store was filled with beauty products ranging from cheap, drug store makeup, to the most expensive products you could find. taehyung didn't know where to start, thankful that jin had a sense of where to go.

"jimin mainly wears eyeshadow, but he also likes lip tints." jin said, looking at all the different palettes with all sorts of colors. the two had looked at the many palettes of eyeshadow to choose from, deciding on one consisting of eighteen shades. they had also decided on a few lip tints, before paying for the items.

__

after going to a few more stores, jin and taehyung made their way to a shop that sold necklaces and chokers. taehyung's eyes wandered to a silk, velvet-colored choker, thinking of how pretty it'd look on jimin.

"jin," taehyung called out to the boy, "how about this one?" taehyung showed him the choker, jin looking at it and smiling in approval. "it's perfect!"

taehyung had paid for it, only needing to buy jimin a bouquet of flowers. jin and taehyung made their way to a flower shop, buying jimin white roses.

taehyung smiled once he had all the gifts, hoping it'd make jimin smile his pretty smile with those crescent eyes.

"thank you jin, i can't wait to see his reaction!" taehyung thanked jin, a smile wide on his face.

"of course!" jin replied back. once they were about to go their separate ways, jin called out for taehyung again. "hey taehyung, do you think you could set namjoon and myself up? i really like him." jin said, flustered.

taehyung laughed, before nodding his head and waving goodbye to jin.

[i just wanted to spoil jimin in this chapter oops + i almost put like actual beauty brands whOOPS

also i realized i haven't been that descriptive ever since literally the first chapter, like when everyone went to the noodle house i could have described the scenery and just how everything looked :/

lastly i just wanted to thank jibootaey for reading this book and being soso cute !!! she also has some vmin fics published !!

p.s. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING]