10 | jin's number

taehyung focus
"namjoon?" taehyung called out to his friend. "yea?" he replied. "i want to ask jimin to be my boyfriend."

namjoon looked over at taehyung, smiling. "really?! that's great! how are you gonna do it?"

taehyung and namjoon were at their school's basketball court to practice shooting, since they were on a team. their other friends - hoseok and jungkook - were also on the team, but they had a dance practice at the time.

"i wanted to ask his friend, jin, for help. you guys are close right?" taehyung asked, dribbling the basketball before shooting it in.

"yea, i have his number if you want it." namjoon said, handing taehyung his phone so he could add jin's number.

"thanks, namjoon." namjoon nodded - as appose to saying 'thank you' - before retrieving the basketball they had been shooting with, beginning to practice again.

after taehyung put in jin's contact, he sent him a message asking if he could help him with asking jimin out, since jin was one of jimin's best friends.

hey seokjin, it's taehyung! i've
been wanting to ask jimin to be
my boyfriend, do you think you
can help me?

jin
omgomg jimin is gonna freak
out, he has the BIGGEST crush
on you !!!! ofc i'll help you!

taehyung laughed at the emphasized word, finding it cute how much jimin liked him.

thAnk you sm jin!!

jin
ofc, tae! :)

taehyung couldn't wait to ask jimin out, the thought already bringing a smile to his face.

he was already thinking about everything he could do with jimin once he would officially be his boyfriend.

i could hold his hand, i could kiss him all i want, i can stare at those crescent eyes all day, or play with his hair, i could take him on as many dates as he'd like, i could call him mine-

i cant wait to call him mine.

[i just accidentally made jungkook and hoseok dancers and the four basketball players ?? oH

also i love seoulca sM GO CHECK OUT HER VMIN FIC IT'S SO GOOD]