13 | date crashers

jimin focus
jimin was at school - taking notes on what his science teacher wrote on the board - when he heard his phone buzz, indicating that he had a text message.

he sneakily took his phone out of his backpack, quickly checking who it was from. a smile formed on his lips once he saw the message was from taehyung.

tae ♥︎
since it's so hot today,
want to get ice cream? x

jimin smiled, already loving the idea of an ice cream date. his fingers moved fast as he wrote a response to taehyung, before locking his phone and opening his bag to put it away.

an ice cream date,
i'm in. see u soon! x

just as jimin was about to put his phone away, he heard it buzz again. he chuckled as he read taehyung's response, texting taehyung again.

tae ♥︎
'u' isn't a word,
dummy.

u're my dummy tho.

u isn't a word
but u're is? okok
😤😤😤😤

tae ♥︎
yes 😋😋😋

loser.

tae ♥︎
ur loser :^)

jimin finally put his phone away - beginning to take notes again, though the ice cream date was the only thing that plagued his mind.

__

after school, jimin met up with taehyung at the park; they did their usual routine, afterwards walking towards an ice cream parlor, hand in hand.

jimin happily swung their arms, skipping towards the parlor once it was in their sight.

once taehyung opened the door - a bell chiming to alert their presence - the two went to look at the selection of ice cream through the glass windows. they didn't notice one of the workers walk up to them, only noticing someone was there once they heard a gasp.

"jimin!" yoongi cheered. jimin looked at yoongi, eyes wide as he remembered that yoongi worked that day at the parlor.

"yoongi-hyung!" jimin said, hugging his friend. "hey, taehyung." yoongi greeted to taehyung as jimin let go of him. "hey, yoongi!" taehyung greeted back.

yoongi let the two look at the many flavors, knowing with jimin's sweet-tooth he'd want everything.

"so, are you guys ready to order?" yoongi asked as he saw jimin point at a flavor he wanted.

taehyung nodded, grabbing jimin's hand again before leading him to the cash register, telling yoongi the two flavors they wanted. taehyung paid for the two, telling jimin to find a seat while he grabbed the ice creams.

once jimin found a seat, taehyung walked up to him with two ice cream cones in his hand. he smiled, handing jimin his cone before taking a seat in front of him. jimin happily ate from his cone, thanking taehyung for taking him out.

taehyung licked some of the ice cream off the cone, a bit of melted ice cream sitting on the corner of his lips as he smiled at jimin.

"tae," jimin started, staring at the ice cream on his lips, "you have ice cream on your lips, let me get it off." jimin leaned in, cupping taehyung's cheeks before leaning in.

as jimin leaned in, the chime of the bell and a loud "guess who's here!" stopped the boys from kissing.

the two looked towards the door, seeing all five of their friends - including yoongi who had just ended his shift - bring chairs towards their table and sit with the two.

hoseok put an arm around jimin, smiling at taehyung as he shouted, "surprise!". taehyung and jimin looked at each other, jokingly giving the other a wide-eyed look, not expecting their friends to crash their date.

"yoongi, get us five more cones, we're about to have an ice cream party!"

[GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOUR DAYS AKDNANHW AND ALTHOUGH FOUR DAYS ISN'T EVEN THAT LONG I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING SKDNSJDJ

the oNly reason it took me this long is bc i didn't know whAt kind of date i wanted them to go on so i just did a cliché ice cream date && i'm sorry for using emojis + making jimin use his phone in class ajhdndbfsjfb

but thank you to everyone who has been reading sunset!! more people are checking this story out and it really makes me happy!

AND IM ALSO V CURIOUS ON HOW YOU ALL FOUND MY STORY SO PLS COMMENT HOW YOU FOUND SUNSET TYYY I LOVE YOU GUYS

-(ri)noa !!! x]