16 | loved

[this chapter is basically jimin's pov after taehyung dropped him off at his house]

jimin focus
once taehyung and jimin said their goodbyes, jimin walked into his house before closing the front door. he took his shoes off and sat on the couch, turning the television on to watch a random program. he let out a shaky sigh - even speaking about his father made him uneasy.

he'd never be able to forgive him - he had caused so much pain to jimin and his mother that it'd be impossible to give his father another chance.

he knew his father's words were meaningless, but it still managed to hurt jimin, and make his insecurities grow.

"you're worthless, your mother never wanted you, you know that?"

"t-that's not true." jimin mumbled, pleading to himself to believe that his father's words weren't right.

"it is, stop denying the fact that no one loves you." his father spat out, face steaming red as he screamed at the boy.

"mom loves me. yoongi-hyung loves me. jinnie loves me." jimin reminded himself, breathing heavily.

"keep believing that, keep lying to yourself. you don't deserve to be happy."

"i do." jimin said, unable to look at his father, his gaze on the cold, wooden floor.

"i do." jimin said, shaking his head as he stopped remembering the incident that occurred nearly ten years ago.

he wished he was able to live a happy childhood - one with two happily married parents, and a father who loved him. he knew he didn't deserve a cruel father, and his mother didn't deserve such an unloving husband.

jimin's mother was rarely home - she was always working to provide for her son. they only had each other, though jimin felt like he didn't even have that; his mother was too busy at work to notice how her son was doing. jimin knew she only worked hard to provide for him, though, and he was forever grateful for his mother.

his father's words didn't have an affect on him now. he had great friends, and a loving boyfriend. he owed everything to them; his childhood friends had been there for jimin when his father started to treat his family terribly. the two loved jimin, and filled the empty void in his heart that was reserved for his dad.

his mother would cry every night; seeing her husband grab all his things and walk out the door wasn't something she expected. although he treated her horribly, she was heartbroken when she saw jimin's father drive out of their garage and leave their street.

that was the last time jimin and his mother saw jimin's father - ten years ago.

jimin wanted the memories of his father to go away, but he knew that could never happen. they could leave his mind from time to time, but the thoughts could never leave fully.

there was only one thing that made him completely forget about his father, though, - kim taehyung.

taehyung always managed to make jimin's thoughts disappear, and only focus on the boy. though telling taehyung about his father scared him, taehyung's response to it only made his feelings for him grow.

jimin felt extremely lucky to be able to call taehyung his boyfriend, he made jimin feel loved - and that's all he ever wanted, to be loved.

[YALL IM SO SORRY I WROTE THIS CHAPTER TWO WEEKS AGO I JUST NEVER GOT AROUND TO PUBLISHING SO THE AUTHOR NOTE IS ALSO FROM TWO WEEKS AGO BUT DKANDJSJD SERENDIPITY IM DECEASED

just a filler chapter !! also gUys please comment some cute date ideas; i need more filler chapters!

the mv for logic's 1-800-273-8255 is so amazing and i honestly love it so much like my chest just like AKDNWJJW WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT !! it's similar to troye sivan's blue neighborhood trilogy and i plan on making a book based on it bc i love the music video and i love logic !! (i recommend you guys check it out too!!!)

SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT BUT I PROBABLY WONT WRITE IT UNTIL LIKE TWO MONTHS OR SOMETHING BC IM FOCUSING ON THIS BOOK !!

unless you guys want me to publish it soon, SO LET ME KNOW !!

pls i can barely update this book OML

bUT GUYS IM SO SORRY I RLLY NEED TO START UPDATING MORE SCHOOL HAS BEEN GIVING ME SO MUCH HW EACH NIGHT WELP]