9 | peach lips

jimin focus
when jimin got home, he could only think about the kiss.

he kissed me, he kissed me, he kissed me, HE kissed ME, he KISSED me!!!

jimin touched his own lips, remembering the feeling.

his lips are so soft, tasting of peach. i want to kiss him again, it's nice - the way he cupped my cheeks, kissing me softly, or how i could feel him smiling through the kiss-

"i need to stop thinking about him." he groaned, not seeming to get rid of the boy from his mind.

__

"you guys what?"

"we kissed!" jimin said, staring at his two friends, their eyes wide. "ohmygod, ohmygod!" jin said, before jumping up and down with his friend. the two were screaming, yoongi laughing at the two.

it was the next day, and jimin was telling jin and yoongi about his first kiss with taehyung.

"are you guys dating then?!" jin asked excitedly. "no, but at least i know he likes me back; he must if he kissed me!"

jin smiled, nodding his head. "he also asked why i loved watching the sunset so much."

"does he know?" yoongi asked, nervous of jimin's answer. "i didn't tell him, yet. i wanted to, but i thought i'd wait, so i just said that 'i just do' - i don't think he believed it though. he didn't ask about it after that, which i was thankful for."

jin and yoongi nodded their head, understanding why it'd be hard for jimin to tell taehyung why the sunset meant so much to him.

jin and yoongi were the only people to know about it; they've been friends with jimin for years, so of course they'd know about something so tragic in jimin's life.

"i'll tell him soon; i trust him." jimin said, confident with his answer. he was really falling for the boy, and if he wanted things to go further, then taehyung needed to know the important things in his life.

[i wrote kiss too many times that it doesn't look like an actual word now oHMYGOD

also i got the idea of tae's lips tasting like peach bc when i went to japantown i got a mini peach lip balm by tonymoly at the kpop beauty shop and i lovelovelove it sm omg]