4 | second encounter

jimin focus
jimin began making his way towards the park, hoping to see taehyung again. he wasn't so sure why he was so hopeful that he would be there; yesterday was the first time he saw the boy and jimin had been going to the park everyday since he was little.

he began to lose hope, realizing that taehyung probably wouldn't be at the park.

he wouldn't just come here to see me again, would he? i don't think so.

jimin gloomily made his way to the park, kicking some of the rocks on the ground as his gaze was towards the floor.

once he was closer to the park, he lifted his head up, his heartbeat increasing once he saw the silhouette of a man.

the man had his hands in his pockets, and was faced away from jimin, not allowing him to see who the person really was.

but the man soon turned around, and jimin couldn't stop his heart from pounding out of his chest. it was taehyung, giving jimin one of his infamous boxy grins.

"i was hoping you'd be here." taehyung greeted. jimin blushed, mumbling a shy "me too." before meeting taehyung's gaze.

he looked away, too flustered to look at taehyung. he couldn't believe taehyung was actually there.

he even said he wanted to see me - i mean he said he was hoping i'd be here!

the two sat on the grass, watching the sun set. they both rested their head on the ground, a bit of space between them. taehyung scooted closer to jimin, closing the gap.

this didn't go unnoticed by jimin, and he was glad that they were focused on the sunset instead of the other, for jimin thought he resembled a tomato by then.

this boy will be the death of me.