12 | for him.

jimin focus
for jimin, he had spent his saturday afternoon laying in bed, eventually falling asleep. he woke up at 5pm, eyes wide as he realized he had to meet taehyung soon to watch the sunset.

as tiredness was still growing on him, he decided to keep the oversized sweater he already had on, knowing taehyung wouldn't mind. he also decided to keep on the shorts that ended just above his knees, before putting on his shoes and leaving his house.

jimin knew he didn't look his best that day - his hair wasn't fully combed or styled, and he was wearing the clothes he had just slept in. eye bags were noticeable on his face, as his tired state would not go away.

once he reached the park, he caught a glimpse of taehyung, his hands behind his back. jimin smiled, walking towards the boy.

"hey-" jimin started before taehyung removed his hands from behind his back. in one hand, jimin saw taehyung holding a bag from his favorite beauty store and a bag from a jewelry store, and in the other he held a bouquet of white roses.

before jimin could ask taehyung anything, the boy started to speak. "jimin," he started, "though i've only known you for a couple of weeks, i have gotten to see you every evening to watch the sunset. i never knew i could find so much interest in someone the first time i saw you, but you managed to catch my eye. i want to call you mine, park jimin, so will you be my boyfriend?"

jimin placed his hand over his mouth with his sweater-covered hand, not believing that kim taehyung asked him to be his boyfriend.

is this real? i'm dreaming - i just took a nap, i'm probably still sleeping.

"yes it's real, jimin." taehyung laughed, jimin covering his face once he realized he had spoke out his thoughts.

"so," taehyung said, stepping closer to jimin. "of course i'll be your boyfriend!" jimin said, hugging taehyung. taehyung tried his best to hug jimin back, his hands full with jimin's gifts.

taehyung handed the boy the gifts, jimin blushing madly as he mumbled "you didn't have to", head on taehyung's chest.

at that moment, jimin couldn't be any happier - his boyfriend was kim taehyung, the boy of his dreams, the boy that makes his heart race ten times faster whenever he sees him, the boy he's falling for.

i'm falling for kim taehyung.

[it's official !!!!!!!!!!!
i used to listen to 'for him.' by troye sivan 24/7 omg]