Ch. 6

I come to but keep my eyes shut, my face feels numb except for a faint pressing on my cheek.

"That's not how CPR works Sadie.." Noah's quiet voice states.

I hear Sadie chuckle. "Well he seems to be waking up."

Her hair tickles my nose and I sneeze, causing myself to sit up abruptly.

"He's awake!" Sadie cries as she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"Noah here was really, and I mean REALLY worried. After Babyface socked you Noah ran to get help and I gave you CPR. Oh, the nurses are on their way, your face is bruised bad Finnie."

I look wildly around the room, but there's no sign of Babyface or Caleb. I let out a sigh of relief.

"T..they both left a...after Babyface hit you." Noah says as he fidgets with the hem of his shirt.

The door flies open abruptly as Miss. Dyer and Mr. Keery burst in.

"Finn!" Miss. Dyer shrieks when she sees my face.

"What happened?"

"I messed around..."

I don't think I'm going to tell them what happened, if Babyface gets in trouble, it'll make him more mad at me and worse things can happen than a small bruise. "And fell..I fell.."

Noah's eyes widen with shock, but return to normal. He probably understands. Me and him are alike in some ways. If we would've met under different circumstances, I'm sure we would've been great friends.

"You just...fell?" Mr. Keery asks suspiciously.

"Yep, I was watching a trailer for the new 'It' movie and fell out of my seat."

Miss. Dyer lets out a light huff and tucks her brunette hair behind her ear.

"I'll go get some ice, you wait here Finn. As for you two," she motions to Noah and Sadie. "Your guards will be here soon."

Sadie claps excitedly and sits back on her heels. Noah just faces the ceiling with his eyes closed and swallows hard. I wonder what he sees that frightens him so much. As Miss. Dyer leaves, Mr. Keery studies me cautiously. I can tell he doesn't believe my story, but hey, it's not my fault they don't have security cameras in this room. I get up gingerly and walk to the mirror on the far side of the room. I'm taken aback by my appearance, it's a LOT worse than I initially thought it would be. I hope it clears up soon. Around three minutes pass before Miss. Dyer comes back and presses a plastic bag full of ice against my face, making me wince.

"You Finn, have to keep this here until the swelling goes down. Understand?"

I gulp and nod carefully.

"I Understand."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Hey guys! I hope your enjoying this book! I'll be updating again soon! ♥
This chapter is dedicated to bethanyandoko she's been commenting on how good this book is and it means a lot to the writer! So go give her  a follow thank you!