Eleven

Y..your girl?" I stammer as Millie steps behind me, her cheeks glowing with shame. How typical.

Babyface shifts his attention to her.

"So what? Do you just go around kissing a different guy every hour?"

Something dangerous crosses his expression, making my stomach twist with anxiety.

"I got bored of you," she shrugs.

I cast her a warning glare. She doesn't know Babyface is as dangerous as he is. "Bored?" His pitch rises, making Millie flinch.

"You got bored? Of me? I don't think so princess."

He wags his finger in her face and snarls. "You really want me to change things up? Do you really want that?"

I know I should probably do something to keep bad stuff from happening, but a small part of me wants this to play out. Millie deserves a taste of her own medicine.

"Go ahead, this place has been boring as hell," She huffs and clasps her hands out infront of her petite frame.

This can't be good, not at all. Suddenly, Baby Face reaches into his back pocket and lunges at Millie. I jump back in shock as her eyes grow wide in fear. Everything next happens in slow motion, the glint of a blade, the scream, the fall, and the murder who's now running away, leaving me to stare at the crimson mess he made.