MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 8

          SALIMA & MUSA
             EPISODE 8

Pls VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT. IT IS ENCOURAGING.
😍😍😍

Sorry it came  on Thursday instead of Friday, I have a wedding. So I decided to post before the due date.

It's the beginning of 300 level first semester and I am really making effort to graduate with good grades, so I am always in class reading.

I noticed a guy dat follows me around, I think he is more like a stalker. I was beginning to get scared cos I noticed he is almost in everywhere I find myself, so I became very conscious.

I am very lazy at reading, so I come out at every slight opportunity I get. I was bored with studying, so I went to answer a call. And there comes my stalker or should I call him crush? I hate how is smiling at me while I was answering my call.

I turned around to see if there are people around me and I noticed i was in a safe zone. So, I continued with my call. Excuse me! I need privacy and please stop staring, I said to him. When he refused to leave me alone, I cut the call and left.

It continued for weeks, he won't talk to me but he will wave. As times​ goes on, I started waving back at him too and I think he felt it was the right time to talk to me.

He approached me and introduced himself as Musa Abdussalam. He is a final year student in whatsoever department in UDUS. We started as reading mates, later friends and we ended in the Federal Republic of LOVE.

Musa is kind, jovial and fun to be with, he is dark and chubby. I am so much in love with Musa, but he has a problem with the way he speaks hausa ( as if he is from the village). He says things like " yaushe ku zo?, Da muje, da mu dawo" and I am not impressed.

So, whenever we r together, we speak English since the other day he embarrassed me in the midst of ma friends with his mind blowing hausa.

Musa called me to meet him in class, ya iya daukan wanka, so when I went to meet him, he was pressing his phone and I kept admiring him for God knows how long. I said Salam and he answered, laaaa! Yaushe kizo? Thanks to him for changing the mood with his Killing hausa.

I went to deposit in the bank, and a guy approached me and said ' I am also using left'. And I said, so what? I guess it's bcos I am using left'. I hissed and left him standing, I left the banking hall for campus and I received a call from a number. Who is dis? I said and he replied it is lefty. Don't tell me it's the guy I just left in the banking hall some minutes ago? How did you get my number?  I got it from where you wrote your number and name, he replied. And I remembered. I am yusuf, he said. (Who cares?, Cos I don't)

Yusuf started calling me but I kept ignoring cos I don't double date. I only saved his number because he is in Musa's department and I don't want to do wulaqanci.

It's Musa's birthday, I wanted to surprise him, so I went to his department and gave him a call. Kana Ina? Ina gida, he replied. Before I closed my mouth, I saw him with another lady. His hands on her waist while she rest her head on his shoulders. I felt cheated and betrayed, so tears started flowing.

For the first time I gave Yusuf a cal and I described Musa for him and asked him about the type of person Musa is. He was reluctant at first,cos he dnt know d relationship between us. I continued pressing before he finally gave in and told me dat MY Musa was a dirty player. I thanked Yusuf and cut d call. I decided to set him up, cos he can't dump me, I do d dumping!

Musa called and I told him I was sick. Kamar mutumin arziqi, yayi sayayya ya kawo, muka yi hira. And I told him to help me collect my note from my coursemate dat is not on campus. Buh, I told him to b careful, bata da natsuwa. He smiled and said anything for my queen.

We have hired area boys and also my crazy friend that is willing to help. I know Anisa, she is 'yar duniya. My dear Musa called her and she described where she was. When he knocked, she told him to come in.

Aifa mutumin ka na shiga, he met Anisa with Bum short and he lost total control.
She gave him green light and he started undressing while she continued smiling seductively. Before he knows, Anisa screamed and the area boys barged into the room. They beat Musa black and blue while Anisa was snapping pictures of him without clothes.

I appeared in the room and gave him a nasty look before I rolled my eyes and laffed out loud. I had a feeling of loving ME.

X|e$0b@💃🏻