MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 20

FROM X|E$0B@❣

MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS
SALIMA & SALIM
EPISODE 20

THANKS FOR READING PALIES
I LUV U ALL

I don't know who held my hand which I have been struggling to snatch for a while now. I couldn't look up because of the fingers pointing at me. I hate me!

I was finally able to quickly get a keke na pep bayan ya sake ni and its already time for maghrib, I went home directly.

I cried for the whole night and I hated men the more. I am not ready for any relationship because men are difficult to understand.

Finally, admission list is out and I went to Zaria. I stayed in the hostel. I am either in the class or in the hostel. My life sucks!

I went for Khayr's wedding last month and I went for walida's wedding last week. Come! Kowa yayi aure sai ni, I am here parading ban da tsayayye. Mtssseew!

I was lost in my thoughts when I accidentally hit someone which made me nearly fall. I used the anger and frustration I have accumulated to slap him.

Kai wani irin............ I couldn't complete what I was about to say due to the shock I had when our eyes met. I started stammering because abin babba ne slapping your lecturer.

He looked at me and asked, what did you just do? Pls forgive me sir, I didn't know you were the one. I was full of regret when I heard him say meet me in the head of department's (HOD) office tomorrow around 10:00am. I answered, alright sir. Shike nan an Kore ni a school. This lecturer that is very wicked. Hmmmn, I am ruined!

I was planning on ditching today's lectures but I had to come and hear what the HOD has to say. I went to the office around 10am and I met the two of them inside. Good morning sir! I greeted them.

The HOD cleared his throat and said, Salima, do you know that it's a taboo to slap anybody in the school premises not to talk of a lecturer? Idanuwa na sun cicciko already and I said yes sir and I regret it, i am very sorry Sir.

Salim eyed me and said, you will be coming to  my office everyday to sign as punishment for your misdeeds. As for now start with this, he threw a thousand naira note on the ground and asked me to buy him airtime. Kut! Wannan dan rainin sense ne.

I picked the money, and he looked at me with disgust and turned his face away. I bought the recharge card and he gave me his phone and ordered me to load it. I gave him the phone and he said you are dismissed and I am expecting you tomorrow at exactly this time. Ya sha tsinuwa a zuciya ta kam.

I went back the next day after my lectures, and he sent me to buy him coke and burger. He asked me to open the coke and he silently ate it and gave me to dispose the remnants in the trash can. He is a pain in the **s.

At a point, I have forgotten that I am doing my Masters and I decided to avoid him. I think I have over served the punishment I deserved. I attend my lectures and quickly leave for my hostel.

Salima! I turned and answered innocently because I know he was the one that called me. He was waiting for me outside my lecture hall.

You didn't come for almost a week, may I know why? He asked. Sir, I am tired of coming and I think I have apologized. He was surprised to hear that coming from me. Follow me now! He ordered.

We went to his office, and gave me a seat to sit. I sat down and I continued making faces giving him attitude. He smiled and said kin gama shan kuka a Gamji and you are here claiming levels for me.

He sat on the table with his hands folded on his chest, his eyes on my face. I quickly went closer to him and asked him with curiosity what happened in Gamji. He smiled and said better don't pretend or zan tona miki asiri.

But sir, were you there? I asked. Who do you think saved you from that embarrassment? I was there, I took you out of the mess you got into and I followed you home to make sure you are safe when you declined me taking you home. So this man knows àbout Gàmji. Salima is shy.

But sir, what are you doing in Zaria? I asked. I am on sabbatical he briefly answered. So the letter 's' in S. Lere meant Salim ko? He nodded. You don't seem as strict as you were in Sokoto when I was doing my project. It's because you are now grown up, he said.

What was I back in sokoto? I enquired. He answered, you were always not serious and I hated it when I saw boys hovering over you. He quickly kept quiet, I guess he didn't know when his answer slipped out. I left him and went back to the hostel.

Salima, do you know that I have been stalking you, I know about your relationships and your house and lots more, he said when he called me on my phone. And don't ask me where I got your number from because I was your project supervisor. Salima, I love you from the very first day I set my eyes on you.

I am not here to toy with your emotions because I also want to settle down. I have never been married, please do me the favor of becoming my wife. Please marry me. Guess what I said? It's a NOOOO

I cut the call, I can't love anybody again. I am tired of going through  SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS that will eventually lead to heartbreak.

I went to Kaduna for weekend and my mother's attention towards me made me nervous. Mama is there anything you are not telling me? She smiled, Wanda kika turo ne suka zo tambaya jiya.

They will come back next week for fixing of the wedding date. I didn't send anybody, I objected. Daddy just entered, what did I hear you say? Ke! Mind yourself fa, if you didn't send him ya yasan gidan nan? He hissed and stormed out.

Hello! Salima, I am sorry na turo without your consent, it was the only way to prove to you that I love you. Gaskiya ka kyale ni, I told you I am not ready to settle down. From no where I heard my mother's voice to sannu hamshaqiya, mandiya, mai goge qafa da soson qarfe (Aisha Dankano). To aure ba fashi.

Salim's family came and the wedding was fixed to take place in a months time. I finally gave up and accepted my fate. I gave Salim a chance and I am willing to touch the sky for him.

Today Friday SALIMA and SALIM got married and I  was conveyed to my husband's house. I can't believe I finally got married after the long wait. I LOVE MY SALIM

Never rush in life but never miss an opportunity.

I made this very brief
Salima's wedding and preparations will be next when I post.

I am giving you the right to say what you want in salima's wedding

X|e$0b@💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼