MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 11

        SALIMA & FAHAD
           EPISODE 11

I am trying to make it up to u
Sorry for taking dis long without posting
Tnx my well wishers
I luv u guys

After I have submitted my log book and report, sai Kaduna garin gwamna. I was very happy and so also my family. I was received with a little welcome home party. Anty Husna attended too. Baby Ameereh is now a big gal.

Daddy, I will love it if salima will come and stay with me because my husband and his family will be going for Umrah (lesser hajj) tomorrow, and I will b alone, Anty Husna requested. Hmmmm! Jiya ta dawo fa, he said. Haba Alhaji! Pls allow her to go, ma plead. He finally agreed after a long persuasion.

I followed my sister to her house and her husband left the next day. I love baby Ameera, she is cute and adorable. So, she is always with me. I take her to her mum when she wants to eat or crying or when I am not available.

I am getting fatter and I don't think slimming tea is working, so I do exercise regularly. It's very comfortable at my anty's house because there is a garden at the backyard. So, I relax there after every exercise while taking friuts I plucked from the orchard beside the garden.

It was on a Saturday, I was doing my exercise sai naji gyaran murya. I continued, because I know we r only 3 in the house. I heard anoda gyaran murya and I turned and saw a handsome young guy looking at me. I quickly started praying. Ke! I am a human being not a jinn. I ran inside because I was on 3/4 and a vest. I went to my supposed room and started crying.

Knock! Knock!! Yes come in anty. I know will be the one knocking. Mrn Anty, mrn Salima. Where is Ameerah? She is sleeping Antyn Ameerah. We both laughed. Ehhhm! Salima my brother-in-law Fahad just completed​his master's in England, he will stay here pending when my husband will come back. So join me in the kitchen we have a lot to do.

We cooked together and set the table, she called him to join us and I felt like running to my room. But, I know my aunt she will start suspecting and bombarding me with questions. I just relaxed and start eating.

He joined us, mrn Anty, mrn little sis. Anty Husna answered and said answer him since you can't greet him. I bluntly said Ina kwana and he just smiled. Killer smile malam!

Salima! Na'am anty. Zan aiki Fahad kasuwa, get ready to accompany him, I guess he can't do it alone. Anty, I will cook and look after Ameerah, why don't you go together? Ok! It seem I can't send you again. Na tuna fa 'yar jami'ah ce ko? I quickly got up cos I sensed I just pissed her. We left together.

Instead of going to the market, we went to an eatery. Lil sis, let's go and I declined. He shrugged and left.

After waiting for almost an hour and a half in the car, ga zafi, glass a rufe, ba AC, ga yunwa and pride dat is disturbing me. I decided to come out of the car, but the heat of the sun is intense.

I guess Fahad is chilaxing inside, mtsseww! I couldn't put myself together to follow him inside, but I have to because he has no intention of coming out. I walked to the door like a thief and I went back to the car. Nayi safa da marwa kam.

He planned this! He left his car keys in the car meaning I will have to humble up. I entered and met him looking at the door and I realized he saw everything I was doing. He just smiled and showed me seat to sit on. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

I sat down and gave my order. I ate very well because I forgot he was there cos na Sha yunwa. I caught Fahad looking at me several times. We went to the market for shopping. He made sure we were on the same frequency before we went home.

We are now very free with each other, we cook, eat, shop watch film together. I think Anty Husna noticed that. Salima! She called. Fahad has someone he will marry, so don't waste your time. Ba komi tsakanin mu ai. I am just telling you sis. I went to my room and I know I have feelings for him.

Why will Fahad do this to me? Why does he care about me? Why the gestures? Well, he never said he liked me. I took his kindness for love, I guess it was one sided love.

I quickly went back to my father's house kafin soyayya ta illata ni.

This is short I know
Pls bear with me
Luv yhu

X|e$0b@💃🏻