MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 14

       SALIMA & FAROUQ
         EPISODE 14

This is for
Miss_fk
Amirahjulde
Cocomeena
Mamanafnan
Mkzbgjb
Itz_mjay

I have just completed my 400 level 1st semester exams and I am getting ready to go home. Thank God my course mate Faana is going to Kaduna and her brother who is a medical doctor is coming to pick her.

He arrived in the evening and lodged in a hotel, so he made it very early in the morning For the journey.

He came with his friend who was also a medical doctor, dr. Farouq. They work together in Abuja. Both Faana and I introduced ourselves to him before the journey. We ate, talked, gossiped and gisted silently.

We arrived Kaduna in the evening and they dropped me at home before going to their house.

Its a Friday, and I promised to pay Faana a visit. I went there before Friday prayers, so we had enough time to talk.

After a long chat, I decided to leave. A'a, salima zaki tafi kenan? Faana's mum asked, I said yes. Faana did you invite Salima for your brothers wedding? Her mum asked, mummy baza a barta ba ko na fada mata. That was why I didn't tel her. Don't worry, I will tell her mum myself. She called my mum and informed her, and her request was granted. Mummy gave me anko, perfume, shoes etc. And I left.

We left for Abuja with Faanas's family on Thursday. The kamu is in the evening and I am not feeling alright. I have been lying down in the room when dr. Farouq entered. Sannu ko? Faana told me to come check on you that you are sick. I nodded and said I am OK. He looked into my eyes and smiled. Wannan baqo ya kwafsa miki, ba rawa a kamu. I was shocked when he said that. He gave me some drugs and left wearing a smile. Ko me yake ma dariya oho? Mtssseeeww

I had to go back home on sunday after the wedding while Faana and her family will stay for a while before returning to Kaduna.

Dr. Farouq is going to kaduna also, so we are going together, we left in the morning for kaduna garin gwamna.

He is still wearing yesterday's smile. I said to myslf, mugu kawai, ai kasan what i am going through, dole kai dariya. I was not comfortable in order not to embarass myself and I declined eating anything he bought. I dont want him to take advantage of me.

Lemme see your phone Salima, he requested. I gave him and he returned it after a while. I knew he took my number because he called me immediately when he dropped me at home. Hello! Its farouq, i took ur number. Expect sleepless nights from now because when i am determined, i get what i want and he cut the call. I shrugged and entered our house.

Faana's mum sent Faana with a lot of goodies for my mum na biki. We left for my room and started gisting. Salima, kin ko San dr. Farouq ya Bude asibiti a Kaduna har anyi luncheon? He invited us fa.

I smiled at myself knowing that he invited me too, but I couldn't tell my mum because she won't allow me to go. So, I have company now. We told my mum and she allowed us to go but da sharadin kada muyi dare. We happily left for the hospital.

We went to his office and congratulated him after gisting for a while, we told him we were leaving so he accompanied us to the hospital gate and gave us money which Faana collected. Ya bamu Mint malam, wohohoho!

A man approached us after a while and said 'yan mata ana ta muku honk tun dazu. We turned to see where he was pointing at, and we saw dr. Farouq in his car. Gaskiya at that spot muka rame saboda kunya.

We have been counting the money he gave us since when we left his place and I hope he didn't see that. We went to him and he insisted on taking us home which he did.

I have gone back to school for my final semester. He calls every now and then. Dr likes batsa and saying bad things beyond what i can fathom.

He has been disturbing me for a while now to take a flight and meet him in Abuja for the weekend. He will send me money.

I have found a way to deal with farouq. So, i ensured that he did everything for me. In short, i sucked money out of him.

He was tired of spending, so he decided that I should oblige to his request. He finally sent me a huge amount of money for flight to Abuja.

After i received the alert, i never picked his call again. In short, i blocked him.

Did i do anything wrong?

Pls vote, share and comment

X|e$0b@💃🏻