MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 12

        SALIMA & ABBAS
            EPISODE 12

Dis episode is dedicated to my sister Fatima and matan kwarai group
Luv y'all💋

After some months, the strike was finally over and we resumed school. I just can't wait to finish my studies and go back home. Ayman got admission into 100 level, so we resumed together. There is orientation for 100 level students throughout the week and they are also going to the Sultan's house and UDUTH also for visitation.

Walida, Oyiza, khayr suggested that we should follow the 100 level students for the visitation because we missed ours when we were new.

Sally, ki na Ina? Ayman called and asked me. Ya dai? No, you said you will follow us and I can't see u. I cut the call and called my friends and informed them.  We went only to see that the buses are already full, ba wajen Zama. So I told Ayman to keep updating me about their location and we will keep following through public transport. So they left.

We left too, and I called Ayman to confirm about their whereabout and she told me they are in the palace. So went to the palace. Oyiza, I can't see the buses, I said. So we asked the Dogari (security) if our students were here. He said yes, but they have left because the Emir is not around.

Girls! I called. Yes, they answered. Akwai me kudi cikin ku? Because I don't have a penny. Nope, they all chorused. Nobody has a penny, what do we do my dear readers?

I looked for a place and we entered and did make up. We were looking like princesses. We went to the side of the road and started smiling.we were noticed Kam because it was not long a fine car parked in our front and he asked, 'yan mata, ya dai? I quickly answered, lafiya sannu malam. Mun fito School ne, I am taking my friends out because today is my birthday and I told them not to take a penny with them. And now, I couldn't withdraw in that ATM  because it's not working and we are stranded.

He smiled and made gesture with his hand and said hop in. I sat at the extreme end of the back, I was very ashamed of myself and I think I will have to write my name on the ' WALL OF SHAME'.  OMG! I don't have up to#2,000 in my account. I sabi lie abeg Kudos to me!

He took us to another ATM  and I said to myself yau qarya ta qare. God was on my side because there was no cash. He decided to take us to school and I could read it on his face that he was gladly doing that. He kept chatting with ma friends but I didn't utter a word.

We went to an eatery instead of school and he squashed his money on us. Friends da son banza? They even did take away for their forefathers. We finally left for school.

After we reached my friends alighted from the car and he put his hand as a way of telling me not to go down. They left and he turned and said, now the best for the last.

My name is Alhaji Abbas Abba, I live in Sokoto with my wife and four kids. I also introduced my self and he promised to cal me. I left but I continued thinking how he will call because I never gave him my fone number.

I met my friends and they confessed they gave him my number. We do that to each other especially if we don't like a guy. I went to my room and started thinking, lallai ya raina ni. God forbid! Yana da Mata har da Yara. Ina Zan Kai shi? Noooo

He calls often and my replies are either yes or no because he is starting to get on my nerves.

He came with marriage proposal three days later and I told him to give me time to think. He was very happy while he left.

He eats kolanut, his set of teeth is yellowish red, stickish, gummy etc. You don't expect me to say yes, do you? I just can't come to terms with the fact that I will kiss that mouth after marriage. Yuck! I never picked his cal again.

Salima is smart!

X|e$0b@💃🏻