MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 16

SALIMA  & USMAN
EPISODE 16

PlS pRaY for Me, BaNdA lAfIyA

Dancing shoki💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Oya dab🕺🏻🕺🏻
Few more chaps
to go

I have reported fully to my PPA. I am always going on tour because I am new. I am beginning to get familiar with Dutse.

I am not a fan of going to my PPA/CDs but I do go for my monthly clearance because money is involved. Especially bugun Abuja.

Salima! A familiar voice called, I turned to see corper Usman. We met a month ago in camp, it's nice seeing you again usman. Ya kake, ya service? We chat a little after which I left for my lodge.

FLASHBACK

Camp activities are tiring especially when the whistle is blown when you are about to sleep. We are always in the parade ground during the day and parties at night.

I went to write my name in 'the book of life' its like a register. So, I have been waiting for the registrar but he didn't show up. A lot of corpers left, but I continued waiting with few others. Only three of us were left and we started gisting.

It was getting late so we dispersed. We didn't exchange number with Usman which I regretted because I noticed we were on the same frequency. He is the shy type and need I  remind you that I am the lady here. I have got some reputation.

I went to Mami market to eat without converse or jungle boot, so I was on slippers and also hiding from soldiers because they can do anything.

Ashe wani soja ya ganni. He called me and asked me to put my slippers on my head and walk in mami market. I saw Usman so I was hiding my face but he approached me and waved. It was a bad feeling.

Later in the evening i wanted to go to town to withdraw cash, I applied for exit and I was not granted, so I sort for another way. I looked everywhere and was about to cross the fence when I heard his voice. He just smiled and waved. God! Why do we keep meeting this way?  Abort mission! I repeat, abort mission.

I am not ready to embarass myself. So, I was composed today. I was helping in the kitchen and the DJ in the next hall entertained us with  music. Na kwashi rawa kam, har da juyi. Ina juyowa naga Us man a tsaye a gaba na. I silently left for my hostel.

Usman became a very close friend after our weird encounters. I do know he cares about me. We were very close before we left the camp.

CURRENTLY

I don't know anybody in Dutse, so I stay in the lodge. You know what that means right? Boys inclusive, I couldn't sleep at first but I got used to it and could soundly sleep.

Usman is reserved and conserved, so he finds it hard to communicate with people. I can say he is free with me unlike other people he talk to. I got used to the kind if person he is over time. But it was hard to blend.

He never went to an eatery to eat, he doesn't go to supermarket to shop, he doesn't attend birthday parties, no wedding parties. Anti social kinda person.
You should be able to guess what Salima is going through knowing the kind of person she is.

He is from a well to do family, so spending is not a big deal. He can give thousands of Naira to cook, but not a penny to order for food. Well,  we have fun his way and not mine.

It happened that there was a theft case in my lodge, it happened at night and we went to report to the police very early in the morning.

After writing report, we were told to go and see the ASP (Asst. Superintendent). He sympathized with us and promised to find the culprits.

Usman heard about what happened to our lodge in town and he find his way to my place as quick as he could. His concerned face swam before me seeing how traumatized I am.

He calls me shona, Shona are you OK? I only nodded and he gave me a new phone and we went  out together to do my sim welcome back. Muka yi yawo before coming back to the lodge.

Two days after the theft, an unknown number called me. Hello! Who is this? It's Baffa he said. Whether is Baffa or buffer I don't care. It's the ASP, he said. Bakina ya mutu sai Sabon gaisuwa.

Do you mind if I pay you a visit? You are always welcome. I know he is coming to see the condition of the lodge, but I was wrong because he called me that he is waiting outside our gate which I didn't expect.

Immediately I went out, I saw him sitting in his car and I stood outside. So he came to meet me. Gaskiya I am not comfortable standing outside.

I sighted Usman coming and I felt I can't stand and my tummy started rumbling saboda rashin gaskiya.

Inna lillahi............. Raji'un! He turned back immediately he saw us together. I smell trouble jama'a. I called and he didn't pick. I tried explaining but he was not ready to listen.

Well, life goes on and I never received ASP's calls again. And trust me when I say I am over Usman. Life was boring.

Hahahaha! Wollah akwai qara'i because sai na rama time dana bata a baya. Even if fun will escape, I must catch and grab it.

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT SWEETOS

X|e$0b@