MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 17

FROM X|E$0B@❣

MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS
SALIMA & KAMAL
EPISODE 17

After the long silence between me and usman, I decided to move on, I often go for strolling in the evening to while away time.

And Kamal,  my fellow corper started accompanying me he is a vetenary doctor. Well, he is handsome fair and jovial so we got along easily.

We are friends with no strings attached.  We did everything together, this guy is awesome, can you believe a guy helping me with my laundry and washing of my plates? I felt like  queen Elizabeth without a crown.

He is so wild,  so I knew I  met my match and i will now start my qara'i.

I followed him to the field to play football and we visit the cinema together to watch soccer, and you know how the place looks like guys sweating and screaming above their lungs I swear you could see their epiglottis and fortunately I  am the only girl there.

With time, we both realized we were in love and we stopped deceiving our selves to acknowledge our feelings for each other.

It was ending of the month We got our monthly allowance and I accompanied kamal to barbing salon for hair cut I choosed the style and we kept making faces to intimidate people around, we pouted and took selfies.

We stroll at night, down the end of the road to buy ice cream, suya and drinks. Then go back to the lodge.

Sweetu! ( kamal calls me that) come out or we are going to be late. I quickly did my make up and came out. Sweetu  kinyi kyau, see me blushing.

Our date will be inside keke Na pep, superb right? I know. We were really shouting inside adaidaita, he will tell almost everybody we were in love. He will point at me while I wave.

We got tired at a point and decided to crash by the roadside. We gisted and did our  soyayya. People thought we are insane, but we are in love. We can't help it.

People will look at us and we will roll out our tongue doing gwalo for them, or wave at them or laugh while pointing at them. We even knelt down to greet people we don't know. I am very happy with kamal.

Today is my birthday, I mean real birthday.  Immediately I stepped out of my room my fellow corpers sprinkled water on me, I wonder how they knew.

I turned to get breakfast from the kitchen when I saw Kamal with a bucket of water, I know what is about to happen. Ina girgiza kai, yana nodding. And I started running, sai da ya zuba man bokitin ruwan nan tas. I got mine and revenged and it turned to love bath while our corpers kept laughing and hailing us.

Salima! My mum called through the phone, kin San time is not on your side ko?  Your father instructed me to inform you that ki fitar da miji don aure zai maki. Ga Ayman har ta shirya aure.

I confronted Kamal and asked if he is ready to marry me. His eyes dilated showing a great deal of surprise. Salima, ( no more sweetu) I am not up to 30 years do you think it's a good idea?

I love you with the whole of my heart, but gaskiya I am not ready. Any synonym for a jerk peeps?
Love din ta ci uwar ta Kamal glaring at him and I stormed to my room.

After two days of keeping malice, even though he tried talking to me, I came up with an idea.

I put my self together and he couldn't detect I was up to something. I became my normal self and he was ready to go to any lenght to prove that he loves me more.

He likes food a lot, so I cooked and made fruit salad. Bai san nasa maganin zawo a ciki ba. He came back and descended on the food.

Guess what happened? He spent half a day in the toilet while I kept laughing because I couldn't hold it in. He kept glaring at me. Yeeey! Happy me!

3 more chappies to go
Get your money ready because Salimas anko will soon be out.

X|e$0b@💃🏻