MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 13

SALIMA & KABIR
EPISODE 13

BARKA DA SALLAH
ALLAH AMSA IBADUN MU

U guys are not encouraging me to write because I couldn't get up to 1000 likes
Like and comment pls

There is dis arrogant boy in my class that I really can't stand, he is full of himself. He lacks manners and gives attitude. I over heard him telling his friends he can't date any girl in our class because we are not his class. What a jerk!

I went to the hostel and kept thinking of how to deal with him. I have an idea, guess what? Continue reading.

I am not fair, but I know i am cute. I did my make up, I used a cuci maza to pack my hair. And I wore a fitted gown with small veil and sun shades. No more hijab again because I have opened eyes. I must confess, I look very beautiful, my lips were a wow! I went for lectures and made sure I sat at an angle where kabir will b able to see me from. I love salima wallahi.

I looked at him indirectly and I noticed his eyes were on me. I smiled and said tarko na ya kama. Throughout that lecture, kabir couldn't take his eyes off me. If crossed my legs and winked at him. He was startled, he wiped his eyes and looked again. I then eyed him, he quickly lowered his gaze. I could see the shock on his face.

The next time I caught him looking at me, I licked my lips and I could see how he was swallowing nothing. I smiled mischievously because I know he can't resist.

He met me after the lectures, his lips were moving but nothing was coming out. Calm down Malam, how may I help you? I said.

He composed himself and started talking. Salima w.....w.....whhhaaattt happened back in class? I gave him a nasty look and said what do you mean? He said, just forget.

Please, I really need to talk to you, I don't know if you can spare more time. I looked at my watch and said Nooo, but may be tomorrow. Bye! I left him with a dropped jaw.

I have checked but I couldn't find anything to wear in order to impress and crush kabir's ego. I am worn out already, so I wore a simple black pencil gown with a lemon green boyfriend jacket, a sandal and I rolled my veil and went for lectures.

Kabir was lost in his thoughts when he saw me. I smiled and winked. He approached me after the lectures. Sally, I don't know where to start from, I think you are the most beautiful girl in the class and I will like to be your friend.

I hissed and left. He kept following and begging me to stop. I stopped and eyed him, friends kuma? Ai kana da abokai.

Sally, I know where you are heading to, I also want that but I thought you will say it is too early that was why I didn't mention I like you.

And that was how it started it was very hot and intense, Kabir calls like almost every minute, he is in love with me.

I must commend kabir's effort towards me. He takes me out, I know he is romantic. I usually celebrate my birthday almost every time I meet a new guy. So, I planned with my friends that they should ask him with style what he has for me because my birthday is tomorrow.

Kabir told my friends not to tell me he has surprise for me not knowing that I sent them to inform him. Everything was planned. (Hahahahaha). He surprised me with dinner me and him and also showered me with gifts.

My project supervisor Malam S. Jere is very mean. We are not in good terms. I don't know why a successful young man like him will derive enjoyment in torturing my life. He canceled my chapter 1&2.

I was crying like a baby when kabir called. Kina Ina? I am going to the cafeteria I replied. OK, i will meet you there, bye.

After eating, kabir took me to the dam. We sat on pebbles with our legs inside water. He got up to dance at some point. We left when we watched how the sun sets. He made me forget my sorrow and we went back to school.

Sally, daga wajen kabir ko? Walida and some friends asked. I was just blushing like wata wawiya. Well, don't forget you said you will make him drop his ego and kun tsunduma a soyayya.

I kept mute because I am beginning to fall for kabir. Nooo! I have fallen in love with him. But, I had to pretend because na cika baki a baya. God! I regret this.

I met kabir the next day and I told him I wanted him to express his love for me, which he did and I recorded everything without him being aware.

I went back to the hostel and gave my friends to listen and and they sent it to their phones and it went viral. Everybody heard.

He was so upset, his friends started mocking him. Ba ka ce baza ka iya dating 'yan matan ajin ku ba? He kept glaring at me. I love kabir and I want him back, but I know it's too late and it's not possible.

Friends ko bala'i? Sun kai ni sun baro ni.

Luv you guys

X|e$0b@💃🏻