MY SERIES OF BOYFRIENDS 19

FROM X|E$0B@❣

MY SERIES OF BOY FRIENDS
SALIMA & AMMAR
EPISODE 19

I am now an ustaziya because na fara sallar dare and fasting on mondays and Thursdays   hoping to get a husband.

I am happy that my father had decided to let me be, meaning no more unwanted marriage arrangements. But, despite that joyous feeling I feel sick psychologically and physically and don't know my problem because I couldn't even go for The programme I enrolled for.

So, I decided to see a doctor for physical observation before "seeing a shrink for psychological disorder known as Salima's boyfriends syndrome" I thought.

I told my mum about the former while in the  process omitted the shrink part, she talked to her doctor about it and fixed my appointment for the next day.

I ended up visiting a different clinic because I couldn't wait till the next day, it was like my own soul is being withdrawn out of my body.

My mum helped me into the car as we drove to the hospital. I alighted and told mum and the driver to leave because the doctor has a lot of patients.

I waited for like seven thousand years before it was finally my turn to see the doctor, he examined me and sent me to the laboratory for some blood test.

I really detested needles but the lab attendant did his job anyway. When the result surfaced, the doctor's diagnosis replicates malaria and typhoid.

I ended up collecting shots which I was at the Verge of tears when some one called my name I turned with caution and saw my neighbour lying on her back looking too dishelve, najah!  what happened? I asked.

Najah is an 11 years old neighbor. She's cute and adorable. She is on drip, so I went to her bed to greet her. Sannu najah, Allah qara sauqi.

Anty Salima this is our neighbor, she pointed at a guy. His name is Ammar, he just got job here bayan kin tafi service. I waved and said hi which he also did the same.

Social media sucks! I am very sick and I am still chatting. An unknown person just said hi to me on whatsapp. Who is this? I asked. Now see who is giving me attitude with a smirking smiley. Well, ya wajen allurar? Me kukan allura.

I sent him a smiling smiley and said Ammar. How did you get my number? Najah gave me, he bluntly answered. This guy has guts, see straight answers.

We continued chatting and we got to know each other better. Ammar is chocolate in color, tall, handsome and to top it all he has sleepy eyes. I just held it in but my heart skipped a beat when I saw him at the hospital. And I felt a strong force of attraction for him.

Can I come and see you? He requested. Do you think I should say no? You know I won't right? He came in the evening and we sat in a quiet place to talk.

An gama service sai aure ko? His look was penetrating and piercing me and I felt vulnerable. How can I tell him I don't have a boyfriend? I have an idea, a stupid one for that. LIE! I concluded.

Ai ban san sadda na fara zuba qarya ba. Yeah! I am getting married in four months. I could see disappointment boldly written on his face and I regretted why I lied. Please how do I rectify this?

I got very close to Ammar and killed him with qamshi and kwalliya to make him fall the more. I can read it from his eyes that he likes me. Why do you keep ignoring me Salima when you know that I like you? I was happy he said that.

He was shocked when I told him my wedding has been called off and he became happy to the extent that he hugged me. I pushed him and he smiled and winked.

We are in LOOOOVEE! He is worth using to intimidate my friends. So I showed him off a kowa ne slight opportunity na samu. Don ban son raini (classique).

He always drop me at work before going. I have applied for masters in AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA. And admission list will be out soon, so we have been going up and down with Ammar.

Salima, get ready! Ana show a Gamji I want us to go. I will pick you around 4:30 pm. I quickly got ready and we left for Gamji.

I have been looking for Ammar since when we got drinks but I couldn't find him. I just heard my name 'SALIMA ZAYYAD' I turned to see Ammar holding a microphone, signalling me to meet him on the stage. What is he doing? He is very crazy I thought.

I met him there while the audience were watching. He looked into my eyes and said this is for you cupcake. Ammar is about to sing, whoah!

I am singing " The shape of you by Ed Sheeran' he announced winking. People admired us and my head grew bigger every minute.

I am in love with the shape of you

We push and pull like a magnet do

Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body

And last night you were in my room

And now my bed sheet smell like you

Everyday discovering something brand new

I'm in love with your body

A lady just appeared on the stage, she eyed me and gave Ammar a look. I looked at him and I saw that he was on a hot seat because he looked confused. She aggressively left and he went after her. He left me standing like a letter 'I' I felt something on my chest.

I sat on the stage crying like a fool. Someone just grabbed my hands and pulled me away. I couldn't raise my eyes to look at him because I was crying.

Who is HE?

A chapter to go!
💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻

X|e$0b@💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻