Epilogue

I'M ACTUALLY REALLY SAD IT'S ENDED!

I ENJOYED WRITING IT SO MUCH AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE READ IT, ENJOYED IT TOO!!

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY BOOK!

IT MEANS A LOT :) AND IT'S NICE TO KNOW IT'S ACTUALLY OKAY AND NOT RUBBISH!

IN TERMS OF PEOPLE WHO I KNOW HAVE READ THIS BOOK OR AT LEAST A CHAPTER:

MUMMY WING (my inspiration)

NICOLA LIPSCOMBE

HANNAH BUCHANAN

JEN TAAFFE

ELLIE STURLA

BILLY LOWRY

MARTHA DOBBIE

TO ANYONE WHO I HAVEN'T NAMED IF YOU WANT A NAME CHECK LET ME KNOW! WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW SOME OF YOU WHO'VE READ IT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

ANYWAY I'LL STOP RAMBLING!

ENJOY IT FOR THE LAST TIME :)

<<<

Epilogue

Keane's POV

2 months later...

So a lot of things have happened in two months.

It's where I think I should begin is the problem.

What do you want to know first?

Well...

We've settled into our new 5 bedroom beach side house, which Arii was kind of pissed at, the fact we wouldn't all be living in the same house and only she would be living with Mum and Dad, but she got over it, probably because she's always at ours, or we go over to Mum and Dad's.

Anyway, it is officially ours; we sure as hell stamped our authority on it and made it our own. We threw a few wild parties and I mean WILD PARTIES, Mum and Dad had to come over and sort everything out, which included the police (Our parents are spies, we get away with murder).

Rooms, well, of course Noah and Angelo share a room, Noah's head over heels for him and I know Angelo loves my baby brother so much (the cuteness scale is majorly high with those two love birds). Tayte and I also share (Which you may think is weird, but we love each other loads, like brothers of course), despite having 4 more free bedrooms. Ours is massive though, with 2 king sized beds, a sea view and giant en-suite. Our room is beast!

Jobs, so let me see. Tayte and I work at this family owned diner called 'Corrigan's'. The old couple that own it are really nice, they love us too (like their own sons), probably because we're so awesome. Angelo isn't a paramedic by the way; he works as a private physician for all the rich people that live around here (Top dollar). Then we have Noah, the lazy little git. He decided against going to UCLA. He said he didn't fancy studying again, plus it also meant he'd spend less time with us and Angelo. So he kind of does nothing. Except these past few weeks he'd been helping Angelo as his assistant. Which is good and maybe Noah will change his mind about college and go and study Medicine. We obviously don't need to work of course, but I hate sponging off Mum and Dad and not surprisingly Angelo wouldn't hear of it, even though our parents insisted that he had nothing to worry about, they loved him like another son.

Arii you'd be happy to hear loves senior life at high school, she's made loads of new friends who are all extremely jealous of Tayte, It's actually really funny to see when they come over.

We've also become really close with Mum and Dad again. I have to say, I've nearly forgiven them.

Nearly.

Oh, I'm also off of those wretched crutches! I'm still hobbling around with a protective boot though, but Angelo says that won't be for long, I also don't have as many spasms which is a relief. But Angelo said that they won't ever disappear forever and to expect a possible limp. I mean, I couldn't complain could I, I was alive.

Lastly, Mum and Dad brought us all new cars and I drove mine and everyone then got mad at me. I have a 1964 Chevrolet truck in red. Surprised? Okay, I also have the latest Ferrari in red too.

But enough of that. Let's bring you to now since you're all filled in.

<<<

There was a knock on the door, we were all sat in the sitting room chilling and watching TV , no one wanted to move. So I did,

"That's it, make the cripple get up"

"Your less crippled now" Tayte said, I smiled and walked to the door, I opened it to be faced by 4 men in suits, "Yes"

"Can we come in please?" One guy said,

"Why?"

"Keane who is it? Because if it's the pizza guy just pay the extra money for my food, I don't want a fight like last time" Noah called, I heard Arii giggle,

"We're the FBI".

Shit.

"Come in" I said, letting the 4 men walk past me, they entered the sitting room before me, so when I reached it I saw everyone stood up, with shock on their faces,

"Who are you?" Angelo asked,

"We're the FBI"

"Shiite" Noah said quietly,

"Do you know where your parents are?"

"They went on holiday last week for a fortnight, why?" I lied.

Maybe we shouldn't know they were MI6.

"Are you sure?" Another said,

"Yeah"

"We have reason to believe that your parents aren't who they say they are" another guy said,

"This is a joke right" I replied, "You're having a laugh"

"This is no joke. This is extremely serious...your parents are the most decorated agents of all time and are wanted by a lot of people, they've been off the radar for years, but then they appeared for a few months, but were still in the shadows so that we couldn't track them fully, they have now gone off the radar again completely, no sign of them anywhere...we have Intel that they have been with you, their children and you were the last ones to see them"

"Yes. They were with us and now all we can tell you is that they're on holiday for two weeks", they all sighed and looked at us, obviously guessing we weren't going to say anything.

"We will be in touch and if they contact you at any time, you call us", he handed me a card and they all left.

We were left standing there shocked.

"Keane..." Arii said, "Keane..."

"What?" she handed me something from her pocket, a piece of paper. I turned it over:

7147920 - IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

M & D x

THE END

<<<

SO YEAH! LIKE THE ENDING??

OH MAN I'M WELLING UP! IT IS ACTUALLY NOW OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO MORE KEANE, NOAH, TAYTE OR ARII !

I WILL GO THROUGH THE STORY AND EDIT IT WHEN I CAN! SINCE I KNOW IT NEEDS EDITING!

THANKS A MILLION GUYS

ALL MY LOVE

GEORGIA T R WING AKA WINGERZ17

PEACE XXX

:)

Copyright © Georgia T R Wing