The One that Got away (Magcon FanFic)

Prologue

Jennifer Reynolds normal 17 year old girl who likes to annoy her brother and loves hanging with her friends. Yeah she is normal, but someone in her family is really not normal. If you already guessed her brother is Carter Reynolds famous Viner, Youtuber pretty much everything. Jennifer really doesn't care about her brothers famous life all she wants is to be finished with high school and move to the famous New York dance academy. Her thoughts and dreams are torn by...

"Hey this is my story not yours"

Jennifer's POV

Now that's better I bet you they already told you my name right. Stupid narrator, literally hate them. I bet you already found out who my brother is right? Yeah yeah you did well let me continue where the narrator left off. So I was packing up to leave to the NY Dance Academy, when my Mother ruins my dreams saying I have to go on a stupid tour with my stupid brother and his stupid band. I have to stand 1 flipping year with 9 annoying boys, plus their special guest who happen to be GUYS TOO. Atleast I have DJ Mahogany LOX I have met her before and she is pretty cool. Plus her hair is amazing. Oh, wait I haven't even told you about myself. Well I am 17 years old, I love dance, my eyes are chocolate brown and my hair is a brown curly mess it literally goes everywhere. That pretty much describes me and my life, so I guess this prologue is over now so BYE!

Victoria's POV

Hi My names Victoria and I just learned I GOT ONE CHANCE TO SPEND THE WHOLE TOUR WITH MAGCON. I am so excited to meet Nash and spend like my life with him and OMG freaking out. Before I stop writing to cry I guess I should tell you about me. I have nice straight chocolate brown hair and nice light brown eyes and I am leaving to go cry.

Paige's POV

I just got a call saying I GOT ONE CHANCE TO SPEND THE WHOLE TOUR WITH MAGCON with another girl and I am so flipping happy. I can't I mean being on the same bus with flipping Taylor Caniff I hope he likes 17 year old blondes with green eyes. I can't OMG well I am leaving because this is too much.

_

_

_

Oh and if you think I am going to tell a stupid mushy love story you are so so wrong.

_

_

-

-

A/N

HI MY LITTLE CUPCAKES NEW STORY ALERT AWESOME RIGHT SO HAPPY And i have nothing to say so um bye

-Agirl101