Just get over him

Jennifer's POV

I woke up when my phone was ringing. It was a text from Victoria saying where was I? I told her I got dumped and she never replied. I guess they don't care, but then the door burst open and Paige and Victoria were here.

"Aw you guys actually care" I said

"Of course we do" Paige said.

"I know we just got to know each other, but we still care" Victoria explained.

"Thanks guys it means a lot" I said to them.

"No problem and now tell us the story?" Paige asked worriedly.

"Okay so I went to his house and this slut opened the door, then he came out of nowhere and pushed her away and I left before he could break my heart further." I said.

"Wow that is really low" Victoria said.

"I know, but I guess I should just move on in life." I told them lying because Shane was my first love and first loves are like the hardest to forget.

"You should and we are going to help you!" Paige said with a wild face on.

"What are you thinking Paige?" I asked her catiously.

"I am so thinking of a plan" she said.

*30 Minutes Later*

"So you got the plan down right Jen?" Paige asked me.

"Yep and I am ready" I said ready to knock on Shane's door. Luckily this time he answered.

"Oh thank God you came back" Shane said relieved. Jerk.

"Yeah whatever" I mumble.

"Well, don't just stand there, come in" He said motioning me in. As the plan followed I put my shoe in between the door so the girls can go in quickly. Swiftly I sat down on his couch which was really comfortable.

"Ok so Jen I am so sorry I cheated on you and-" He said, but I cut him off.

"Wait so you really did cheat on me?" I said which was the signal.

"Yeah, bu-" He was again cutoff by my girls coming in and shooting hot cheese on him. Paige handed me one of the cheese guns and I started spraying him too. Boy was that fun. Then we carried out our plan. We grab the pack of feathers we had and dumped all over his sorry face.

"GUYS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!" Shane said enraged. Oops. Then we ran faster than Paige could get asked out by Taylor. Cause at this rate they are a couple.

"Oh my God that was the most fun I have ever had in like a billion years"Victoria said.

"Yes I agree with that" Paige said as we reached the bus.

"Well that is a brilliant idea on how to dump a boyfriend" I added panting.

"-But I am tired from running" I added more.

"Yeah me too I am going to go inside to get some water" Victoria said going in the bus.

"HEY PAIGE COME OVER HERE FOR A SEC PLEASE!" Taylor yelled from the other bus to Paige.

"OoO go get 'em girl" I told Paige while heading into the bus and seeing an angry Carter. Uh oh...

Paige's POV

Why does Taylor want me? Does he want to forget all that happened? Does he not have feelings for me? Or is he just gonna be a tease with me? Yeah I would go with the last option.

"Hey Taylor" I said dully.

"Why so dull?" He asked worried.

"Because Taylor what are we? All you seem to ever do is just kiss me? Am I just some sort of dummy? Or some sort of dumb fangirl that you can easily break?" I said letting my feelings come out.

"No Paige,No you are much more than that, look after I kissed you the first time or you kissed me I felt a spark. You sparked something in me that had been so vacant for so many years. You opened my heart again. I know I may sound like some dumb cheesy love movie,but I mean it." He told me sincerely. I was shocked, wait wrong word beyond shocked. Had Taylor Caniff said this to a girl he has only known for like four days or three I never keep count. But it was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard.

"Ta-Taylor that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" I told him.

"I know which is why I wan-" Taylor was cutoff by Cameron grabbing my hand and leading me to the next bus.

"Hey!" I snapped at him.

"No don't Hey me I am not going to let you make a mistake" Cameron said.

"What mistake, me dating Taylor" I said.

"Yes" Cameron said pulling me behind the bus

"Why?" I asked intrigued.

"Look that line he just pulled on you he pulls on every girl, those random kisses are just a fling" He said. Had Taylor really conned my emotions? How could he.

"SO IT WAS ALL FAKE" I screamed.

"Hush and yes pretty much" Cameron said. Then tears started forming in my eyes and soon travelled down my face.

"Hey...hey beautiful don't cry, it's ok" He soothed me.

"No it is not ok, do you know how many times my heart has been played with?" I asked him.

"No I don't, but look just let it go ok" He said, but I just kept staring at the floor.

"Look at me" Cameron commanded lifting my chin to meet his eyes.

"It is going to be alright" He said then leaned in. And I leaned in and soon it became a kiss, but not just any kiss a loving kiss that you can picture in your mind. When birds start flying around you and the sun is right between the horizon. It was perfect.

Victoria's POV

When I walked into the bus Nash pushed me into a little room I never even knew exsisted.

"Look I don't know what I did wrong, but I want to say I am so so sorry" Nash said. Aw he actually thinks he did something wrong.

"Aw no no you did nothing wrong, I just ignored you today because I wanted to see if you really cared" I mumbled shyly.

"Really?" He said. Oh no I ruined it. Way to go Victoria messed up another perfectly good relationship.

"I mean I really care about you, but not at the friendzone layer..I care more" He said whispering the last part. I think I was about to faint and die.

"Nash are you serious because I care about you too" I said happily

"I would never lie about my feelings" he said. Then he did something even I was excpecting. He kissed me.

"I know I have known you for three days, but Victoria I-I love you" He said which made me want to die.

"Nash I have loved you" I said which came out weird.

"Well then Victoria do want to have the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked intently and pulled flowers out of nowhere.

"Yes Nash!" I said excitedly. I was so happy I hugged him. I was officially Nash griers girlfriend.

>

>

>

>

>

>
>

>
>

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

HI HI HI HIHIhihihihihihyihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihuihiu.

SO i updated a super super long CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP updating till wenesday then you have to wait 40 days till i come back so BYEBYEBYEGbYEBEYBE