Farewell

Jennifer's POV

I can't believe Paige really left. I thought she was joking when she said she wanted to leave, but she wasn't. I feel like my heart is slowly breaking and I have a feeling it is going to keep breaking.

"I can't believe my fangirling buddy left me" Victoria said crying into Nash's chest. I looked up at him to see he was also crying. Well I would be crying too if my sister left me, or in my case my brother.

"Don't worry Victoria we will see her again" I told her.

"No we won't because once the tour is over I have to go back home to Nebraska and she lives now all the way in South Carolina" She said in hysterics.

"Wait a second so after the tour is over I won't see you again" Nash said.

"Not unless I visit you" She replied.

"You are kidding right" He said and she nodded her head.

"But that means I am only going to be with you for 4 weeks and thats it?" He asked.

"Yes" she simply said. Then he started crying.

"But" He said.

"I'm sorry Nash it is not my fault" she said.

I turned away from there conversation to Anushri's and Carter's.

"..So you live in NY?" Carter asked her.

"Yeah I have been going to the Acting Academy since September" Ani said.

"Wait isn't that right next to the dance academy" I butted into their conversation.

"Yeah why?" She asked curiously.

"Because when this tour is over I am heading over there to the dance academy" I said to her.

"OMG really? but I am leaving when the bus stops in NY" She said. Wait this bus is going to stop in NY. Maybe I can stop there too.

"Wait I can leave in NY when?" I asked Carter.

"Next week we are heading there I guess you can stay there" He said dully.

"Aww is my brother sad because he won't have his girlfriend with him after next week?" I said like a mom.

"Yeah" He said blushing.

"Aw babe you can alway visit me you know or I can visit you?" Ani said cutely.

"Okay" He said with a smile and kissed her. I immediately walked over to a crying Cameron. It was pretty hard to walk on a moving bus.

"What is wrong with you?" I snapped at him.

"I am so sorry" He said.

"You better be, because of you I bet Paige left" A tear left his eye when I mentioned Paige and it was there I noticed he was really hurt.

"Hey hey don't be sad" I quickly said.

"How can I not be sad when I let the love of my life go" He said I can't believe after three weeks you can call someone the love of your life.

"You will see her again when you go to Nash's house" I told him.

"I bet she won't even want to talk to me" he said.

"Don't worry I know Paige and she will" I said.

"YESSSSSS SCCCOOOOORRRREEEEE" I heard Hayes yell while staring at his phone.

"What the fuck are you happy about?" I asked him.

"Okay so you know that girl I met Andy?" He questioned and I nodded.

"WELL SHE LIVES IN NC AND SHE ONLY WENT TO WASHINGTON FOR A VACATION" He screamed happily.

"So I guess you forgave her for the name mishap?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yep now leave me alone" He said. Moody much. Great now I have no one to talk to on this bus. I walked over to my bunk and laid down.

"Hey beautiful" Matthew said from behind me scaring the life out of me.

"Holy shoot you scared me" I said frightened.

"Aww I am sorry" He said cuddling me in the small bunk.

"So how are you?" I asked him.

"Great how about you?" He said.

"Sad" I told him.

"Aw why?" He asked.

"I need to tell you next week I am leaving the bus to go to New York" I told him I was really sad to see him go.

"You are kidding right?" He asked and I nodded no.

"But you can't leave me" He said sadly.

"I am sorry I just need to follow my dreams" I said feeling sleepy.

"But I have to follow mine too and that is you" He said.

Victoria's POV

"How come you never told me you live all the way in Nebraska?" Nash asked looking sad.

"I didn't want you to break up with me" I told him.

"I would not have broken up with you because I love you way to much to let you go" He said.

"Really?" I said to him.

"Of course I do" He said.

"I love you too Nash, but will our relationship work out" I asked him.

"Of course it will I believe in us" He said pulling up my chin to meet his face. I stared into his electric blue eyes and got so lost in them I didn't even notice we were kissing.

"I love you" He said on my lips.

"I love you more" I said and then blushed seeing everyone was watching.

"Don't worry 'bout them just me" He said and kissed me again.

Secret Admirer's POV

My plan was settling into action and soon after today it will be in progress.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Taylor said. I told him about my glorious plan and he agreed to it yesterday.

"Of course I am ready" I said getting all my things ready for tomorrow. Finally after all these years she will be mine and I will be hers. I really am inlove with her.

A/N

Well then okay I love how this story is actually progressing btw 11 more chapters