Fake Plans

Jennifer's POV

"Guys I think I am jealous" I said

"About Matt!" They asked confused.

"Yes! I think I have feelings for him" I said.

"Well that kind of sucks because he kind of has a girlfriend and yeah..." Paige said trailing off.

"I just am so confused with my emotions, I mean I like Matthew, but then I am afraid to hurt Jack G. Not that I don't like him I just UGH" I said crawling onto the floor into a ball.

"Jen I am sorry" Carter said as he entered the bus. I lifted my head up to see it was just me and him in the bus.

"Jen I didn't mean to call you a slut it is just that I am a bit heartbroken" He admitted.

"Well Victoria is happy and if your love is happy shouldn't you be happy" I said almost making me realize that Matt is happy so I should be happy and move on.

"You know what Jen that makes sense and thank you" He said.

"No problem bro" I said.

"But have you seen Anushri?" I told him.

"You mean that pretty girl that is totally cute" He said then blushed.

"Um yes, does my brother like Matt's girlfriend" I said to him and he nodded. Carter was about to say something when we heard screaming outside.

"YOU SLUT WE ARE DONE" I heard Matthew scream to Ani. Oh no he didn't. I quickly ran out and punched him in the face as hard as I could and went to handle a crying Ani.

"Are you OK?" I asked Ani.

"Yeah I have wanted to break up with him for a year now" she said quickly brushing it off. Well that was easy.

"Go in the bus I will take care of him" I said and she followed my order.

"Why?" I asked him when he gained consciousness.

"Why what?" He retorted.

"Why did you break up with her?" I asked him.

"Because Jen I l-love you so fricking much since day one, I just watch you and I am inlove with you" He said and I kind of fangirled on the inside.

"Y-You do" I said to him.

"I do" He told me and then he leaned in and kissed me. This felt so wrong because of Ani, but so right.

"No, no we can't" I said pushing him away.

"Why not?" He said.

"Ani will kill me" I said.

"No she won't we are over, but we just started" He said kissing me.

"Jen will you do the honor of being my girlfriend" He said and I was SO FLIPPING HAPPY.

"Yes!" I said. This was perfect.

Secret Admirer POV
There I was in the bus watching the love of my life being kissed by one of my bandmates. It was so sad I would never be able to profess my love to her. Matthew does not deserve her, he has broken so many hearts and if he breaks hers I will break his neck. I left the window and sat down, plotting ways to make her mine. She will one day be mine I promise you.

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

A/N HI HIH IHIhjghlflp jodl;guiyedv

I am inlove with this chapter so safhsak;gjfklg;. Anyways enough of my craziness CONTEST TIME.

Whoever is the first to come up with ship names for all possible Couples I will tell you who the secret admirer is so COMMENT. I will give you an example of a ship name

Carter+Victoria= Coria :) simple as that ILY all my little cupcakes