This Sucks

Paige's POV

I woke up early in the morning as well did Victoria. The bus was pretty crowed I mean I had to share a bunk with Victoria and I felt so squished the entire night it was just like awful. Anyways so when I got up to go get some breakfast in the mini fridge in the bus I got a face slam with Carter's Sister.

"Sorry" she mumbled and rushed to her room.

"Well than I know who is not our friend" Victoria said.

"Yeah what is her problem" I said

"She is just upset she has to come on tour with us rather than going to a Dance Academy in NYC." Carter said behind me scaring the living life outta me.

"Woah how long have you been awake" I exclaimed.

"Long enough to know you took pictures of us last night" he said making Victoria and I's cheeks flushed.

"Sorry about that" we said in unison.

"It's fine oh and you guys should probably pack your bags because you, you, me, Cameron, Nash, and Jen are moving onto a different bus." Carter explained.

OMG I AM GOING TO BE ON A SEPARATE BUS WITH NASH CAMERON AND CARTER OMG OMG.
Victoria and I ran to our bags and packed up all our clothes and within about 30 minutes we were all packed.

Jennifer's POV

"WHAT CARTER WHY CAN'T DJ COME IN THE OTHER BUS" I screamed at my annoying brother.

"Look either you deal with it or I drop you off at the next stop" he said

"Geez don't be so harsh and fine" I told him.

"What is your problem these days you have changed!" Carter yelled.

"MY PROBLEM IS YOU EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, I HAD TO GO ON YOUR STUPID TOUR, I HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR STUPID RULES,AND I HAVE TO BE WITH MY BROTHER WHO I DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE ANYMORE!" I screamed truthfully. Then I slam the door on his puzzling face and started packing up.

*2 hours later*
Victoria's POV

"Okay guys this is our stop now!" Nash yelled through the bus. It was finally time to settle ourselves to a separate bus. I WAS GONNA BE IN THE SAME BUS AS NASH GRIER!!! I mentally screamed. As we transitioned I notice Carter's sister face she was red and her eyes were puffy as if she had been crying. If she hadn't been such a bitch I would feel bad for her. I was so caught up in a dream that I hadn't even noticed Nash talking talking to me.
"Woah wait what did you say? sorry" I said to him.

"I just said our bus is here princess" he said and HE CALLED ME PRINCESS I AM GONNA GO CRY NOW.

"Well guys here is the arrangement for the bus" Cameron said arranging everyone.

"Me, Nash, and Carter get the right side bunks and you,paige and Jen get the left side bunks" Cameron explained to me.

"I CALL BOTTOM BUNK NO ARGUEMENTS" Jen I guess her name is. Then quickly she flopped on the bottom bunk and fell asleep.

"WASSUP MY PEOPLE THE KING IS HERE!" a familiar voice screamed. Jen quickly perked up and ran to the voice.

"HAASSSS" she screamed to Hayes.

"Finally someone I can talk to on this bus" she said.

"Wait where is he sleeping?" I asked curiously.

"He is sleeping on the daybed cutie" Nash said responding to me.

"Okay well I guess this is our stop" Carter said nudging his Sister.

"Why do I need to know?"she mumbled.

"Because you are a special guest like Hayes" he told her.

"WHAT!" she said clearly astonished.

"Yep now let's go pretty girl"Hayes said grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the bus.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
so Imma update again in a bit just be patient ok BYEE.