Goodbye Guys

A/N This chapter is going to kill me

Jennifer's POV

I woke up to the soft beat of Shawn's heart. I sat up in my airplane seat and looked out the window. All I saw were white clouds. Not much of a sight.

"Hey" Shawn said waking up.

"Hey" I said back to him.

"Had a nice nap there?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah the best nap ever, you are very comfortable" I said to him laughing.

"Yeah well it wasn't that comfortable for me" Shawn said groaning.

"Thats just what you get" I nagged.

"Would you like a complementary snack?" The attendant asked both of us. We gratefully took the bag of pretzels  and some water.

"Passengers we are now desending to New York City, New York, please fasten your seatbelt and enjoy." The captain spoke.

"I guess this is the last time we are going to get to speak to each other alone" He said to me.

"Yeah I guess so" I said back.

"Before we land guess I want to say Jen if you ever need me I love you and I am here for you" Shawn said confidently.

"Shawn thank you I love you too" I said to him and we hugged eachother.

"Okay passengers hope you enjoyed the flight we have landed" The captain said. Soon enough we were leaving the plane and heading into the airport.

"JEN" Carter yelled running up to tackle me into a hug.

"SHAWN" Cameron yelled to Shawn.

"Where is Ani and Matt?" Carter asked me.

"They were too hurt to leave, but Ani will be back in a couple of days and Matt will meet you guys in Philly so don't worry" I said to Carter.

"Let's go" Jack J said.

"Oh yeah Carter I am taking a bus to the Dance Academy" I told him.

"You are not going to join us in this part of the tour?" Taylor said.

"Sorry, but this is my last stop" I said to them.

"Aw can we atleast accompany you to the Academy?" Aaron said.

"Of course you guys can be my transportation" I Said to them and Cameron was nice enough to give me a piggy back ride.

*1 hour Later*

"Sis when you came on this tour you were a mess and look at you now" Carter said with tears in his eyes.

"Awe don't cry I will see you soon" I said to Carter with tears in my own eyes.

"Goodbye Carter" I said. I moved on to the rest of the guys.

"Jen you are like my little sister and I am going to miss you beating me at fifa" Taylor said to me while crying. I hugged him and then squeezed the life out of the rest of them. Then I got to Shawn.

"I love you" I said to him and everyone else was Awwing.

"Not in that way you messed up people" I said and hugged Shawn.

"Or maybe I do" I whispered into his ear.

"GOODBYE" I said to the guys and walked into the Academy. I did not know it was conjoined with the Acting academy and Singing and cooking.

"Hi I am Jennifer Reynolds" I told the dorm advisor I guess.

"Oh hi there we were waiting for let me show you to you dorm my name is Cherry" She said happily

"Hi Cherry" I said and followed her to my dorm.

"So you will be sharing this dorm with Victoria Mill and Anushri Stars" She said giving me the key to dorm 129.

"Wait I know those two girls" I said jumping up and down.

"Well one of them isn't here right now but Victoria is here" Cherry said. I burst open the door.

"JEN" She yelled.

"VICTORIA" I yelled back.

"YAY!" We both said as we jumped together.

"I missed you" She told me.

"Girl I did too" I said.

"So what are you here for?" I asked her.

"Well I am here for cooking school" she responded.

"I am here for dance, but you probably know that" I said shyly.

"Yeah now lets upack together" She yelled.

"I CALL TOP BUNK" I yelled.

A/N

STILL ENTER THE CONTEST AND GOOD NIGHT CUPCAKES.

Mama cupcake out