Ivan

You and Ivan had been going out for almost 2 years now and that was also the time of you bring apart of the team 10 family.Everyone had gone out to Malibu beach for the weekend and you didn't feel like going so Ivan stayed home with you you didn't mind he didn't either besides being apart from his twin brother for a few days which saddened him a bit but you ended up cheering him up with a little bit of weirdness😉(joking joking)You had taken him to the fair and spent the day with him cheering him up but it ended up being all about you since all be wanted to do was spoil you and win things for you ofcourse you didn't mind since he won you a giant bear but in the last night together you guys were watching movies and cuddling when you turned to ask Ivan something but instantly found his lips on yours.Now that you didn't mind.You both continued to make out heatedly and this happened for awhile until you broke apart "Let's take this upstairs"he smirked you missed taking his hand while he led you upstairs to his room.You jumped on the new as you wanted for him as he quickly shut the door running over to you and whipping his jumper off pushing you down against the soft sheets of the bed.He hovered as he continued to kiss down your neck leaving and making lovebites making you moan You continued to both of your guys clothes were off and let's just say things got REALLY DAMN STEAMY that night.

#Next Day#
#Your pov#

You woke up before Ivan and slipped on a sports bra and panties and one of Ivans jumpers before heading downstairs.you made your way to the kitchen looking around for something to eat when you heard the front door open "WERE HOME!!!!!" Jake yelled as you peered round the corner seeing everyone like through the front door "hey guys oh and jake be quiet Ivans still sleeping!!!"
"And??"Chance smirked everyone laughed "ill go wake him up"Emilio smiled getting up but you stopped him knowing that due to last nights happs Ivan would still be nude under those sheets "it's okay I'll do it later just get some breakfast you guys."Great I'm starving so us girls will do breakfast and you guys go unpack and start the washing" Tessa ordered as they all walked off to do their jobs.You were on the bacon and once you had finished you later up and helped the other girls. "So what happened last night?"Erika smirked wiggling her brows you shrugged your shoulders trying not to blush "You didn't.."Alissa squealed you nodded "Yeah we did" they squealed as you guys continued to talk."Breakfast is ready" you shouted as you heard the loud group of boys pile into the kitchen and you laughed as you and the girls filled their plates with food. You just finished helping clean up she you felt a warm pair of arms wrap themselves around you "Morning Angelito"Ivan smiled half asleep you giggled "Morning babe" you replied a bit to loud "Quiet down im tired still"he laughed "that's not my fault babe your the one that made yourself tired from last night"you smirked getting him some of the food and not making eye contact"Last night was amazing I love you so much but you know making you constantly scream my name over and over again is what made me tired" he whispered the last part into your ear.Making your spine shiver as he kissed your neck.He unwrapped his arms from you and grabbed the plate running towards the pool area where everyone was eating.You grabbed some food and sat on Ivans lap Smiling at him innocently as you did.He rolled his eyes laughing pulling your face to his connecting your lips.Your lips moved perfectly in sync and Ivan's lips tastes of maple syrup,the moment was perfect Marcus interrupted "Tryna eat here" he yelled jokingly everyone laughed as you pulled away from Ivan looking at him right in the eyes "How did I get so lucky??" You asked "You chose to love me and to let me love you My cárino and that was your choice and I'm happy that's the one you made" he replied kissing you once more before eating his food you as well "Oh and by the way this bacon is amazing"he winked making you giggle....