Tristan

(Just admire Clark Kent from Smallville for awhile then read this chapter😍😩👅)

"Now do you Tristan Tales take Y/f/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife  and to love her with all your heart and to protect her with all your soul and to cherish her forever and  to guide ber through sickness amd in health even till the day death do you part?"asked the priest "I do" I replied smiling as I admired the beautiful woman in front of me that was soon to be my lawfully wedded wife "And do you y/f/n y/l/n take Tristan Tales to be your lawfully wedded husband and to love him woth all your hearr and to protect him with all your soul and to cherish him forever and to guide him through sickness and in health even until death do you part?"the praise asked once more she nodded Smiling "I do"i let out a bretah i never knew i was holding in "Then now I'm the power invested in me and with the power of the holy spirit I announce you Husband and Wife,Mr and Mrs Tales"the preist proclaimed proudly as I ment downs and locked lips with the love of my life.we then turned around and faced the crowd of family and close friends.'congrats' and 'congratulations' were heard as we walked back down the aisle toard the limo that awaited us.This was the happiest day of my life.

Y/n pov:
I was officially Mrs Tales and I couldn't be happier.This was all I wanted since the day I began dating Tristan.We climbed I to the limo a d closed the door behind us.Tristan grabbed the remote off the little table and pressed a button and the little window to the drivers  area arose.He looked at me smirking,before he strted kissing.We started making out and it got a bit out of hand.And let's just say that instead of having proper after wedding sex in a bad at a rented out hotel we may or may not of some in the back of a limo but we kept out clothes on somehow and before you ask her the back of the limo was soundproof😂and yes we also did it back at the hotel and let me just say I'm expecting a kid or two in about 9 months😅Because yes captain obvious we didnt use protection.Well duh wee marroed and oh lifestyles are stable so yes I'm preganat...hopefully....