Jake

"Baby come back here"Jake whined laughing as he chased you around Target."Never"you squealed running in the opposite direction you darted around a corner and ran down a random aisle.You eventually found the giant teddy bears and hid behind them, making some sort of fort.You heard footsteps and heavy breathing."She's around here someone where men she has to be"said a male voice you preeked throigha a little gap and see Kade and Tristan breathing heavily.The whole of Team 10 as looking for you and get no one bothered to check the teddy bears.You sigjed knowing it would be a bit longer until someone found you so you took this time to take a nap.You let your eye kids stop and felt yourself falling asleep.

You awoke to something moving next to you.You grabbed your phone and shine the light towards the direction it was coming from.the light fell revealing your boyfriend's sleepng face aswell as everyone else in team 10 sleeping peacefully.You weren't near fully rested and decided to check the time.'2:40am' read your phone.You yawned and leaned down snuggling up next to Jake and a giant bear which created warmth for both of your.You lay on jakes chest listening to his breathing and his heartbeat.You heard a teen and looked up to see James eyes opening in the dimly light shelf light."Morning sleepy heaf"you whispered staring into his tired green eyes. "Morning babygirl,I'm glad we found you"he smiled.You nodded leaning forard connecting you lips with his.You climbed on top of him and began straddling him,he wrapped his arms around your waist slowly moving down towards your ass.Your tongues fought for dominance yet you were winning,jakes hand suddenly gripped into your ass making you gasp letting his tongue slip in.You smiled into the kiss,earning a smile back from him before his tongue continued to explore your mouth.After about 10 minuts of you two making out you pulled apart to stop."Now thats a nice way to wake someone up in the morning"Jake smirked.Suddenly the lights within Target turned off,section by section,Jake was about to say something but you quickly covered his mouth using one hand to block out any sound you then heard Chance starting to snore you used the other hand to cover his mouth as you watched the guard continue to walk down the toy aisle.You looked back over to Jake watching him as he tried to get your hand off his mouth.You decided to distract him by moving around on his lap until you heard and saw the last light turn off and so that there was 0 lights and 0 guards hanging around.After about 5 minutes Jake let out a slight møan.You whipped your head towards his direction giving him the 'I love you and I know your enjoying this but you gotta be a bit quieter' he nodded and you decided to get off him so that you could see better through the crack between two of the teddy bears.You see one last light turn off before hearing some voices "Okay all clear we can head home now boys"said a man they all cheered as long towards the direction of the front door.You heard the door shut and you saw the last man (A/N:that's not @itsriccotho,Adym or more commonly.known Last mann on musical.ly😊) leave the security booth before turning off all the cameras and computers."what an idiot"you heard someone whisper you looked over to see Kade looking through another crack.You tried not to laugh.You see the man leave a d heard the door lock.Everything went silent all you could hear was the humming of the machines near the checkout that stored the drinks.You looked around and listened No-one was here nothing was moving or making a sound."Coast is clear guys"you whispered smirking you broke out of the giant teddy bear cage and stretched standing up.You turned around to see Jake and Kade waking everyone up.And by everyone I mean everyone even the people that live in the Team 10 house but were in team 10 came.one by one they all filed out stretching before waiting for someone else to hop out from the shelf or running off to explore Target.You waited for Jake as he climbed out and made his way over to you.Wrapping his arms around your waistyou spun around so that he couldn't kiss you.But you knew he was smarter than this.He moved your hair out of the way and off your shoulder as he attached his lips to your neck making you smile.You closed your eyes as Jake continues kissing your neck you letting out a slight møan here and there earning a laugh from him.He eventually stopped  and turned you around smiling down at you connecting his soft lips with yours,you both smiled into the kiss before separating and walking down the aisle hand in hand,it was a moment to remember until he ruined it "Ya know your ass looks sexy in my Jp joggers"he smirked looking behind you slapping your ass making you slap him before laughing.You decided to play his little game.You leaned in moving towards his ear breathing slightly making him shiver."And you Jake Paul look very sexy and fuckable in my Y/Initials Hoodie.Smirking as you slid your hands up the sides underneath the hoodie caressing his stomach and lower back before moving up to his abbs and chest area and back down againeaning your head on him and slipping your hand down the sides of his pants going no further than the half of your hand past the waistband making him groan and whine.You just smiled up at him before letting go and  walking off to find Tessa.You knew that this night will definitley be one to remeber.