Ivan part 2

(I know this is a long awaited update sooo enjoy and jake and Anthony part 2s will be updated and posted soon)
"I'm pregnant with Ivan's baby" you broke into tears not knowing what to do.Tessa continued to soothe you and clam you down."It's gonna be okay trust me Ivan is gonna love the news he's always been telling me how one day he wants to be a dad"she said sweetly you stopped crying and looked at Tessa nodding slowly."Your right I should go and apologise and tell him it's now or never"you sighed standing up."Want me to come with you?"Tessa asked standing up and embracing you softly you shook your head before thanking her and making your way back to Ivan's room you pushed the door opened to reveal a puffy eyed Ivan, he looked straight at you a tear falling from his eye, you took a step towards him as you started to fiddle with your fingers,he stood up and walked straight to you lifting your head up and cupping his hands around your face."I'm so sorry Y/n,I didn't mean anything I said I was just angry at the thought of me leaving you before we fixed things and when you came in and started yelling and trying to fix things I broke"he whispered softly as tears were now streaming down his face you looked at him and realised something "Ivan" you whispered placing your hands on his which still sat cupped around your face "I don't care how many times we argue or get mad at each other,No argument,no fight,no disagreement is going to stop me from loving you Ivan,Even you go to Spain for such long periods of time I'll miss you and I'll cry because your gone,But I'll always love you with all my heart"you whispered the last part taking your hands off his he did the same."Y/n I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and to raise a family with you and live out my life with you y/n...I don't know what I'd do without you,your my world,your my light in the darkness,your my angelito and my princesa" he cried cracking a bit of a smile,you followed before crashing your lips onto his."I love you too Ivan" you whispered returning to the kiss.After you two had finished you sat him down still holding his hand "Nkw Ivan I need to tell you something and it's huge and majorly important"you looked at him in the eyes,dead serious, he smiled "You can tell me anything Bébé" he whispered gesturing for you to go on "Well a few weeks ago I found sour something unbelievable,I felt really excited and I've wanted to tell you for awhile now but I didn't know how and then we had that fight and then everything went down hill and" you started rambling but was quickly shut up by Ivan kissing your lips once more,He pulled away cupping your cheek once more "You can tell me there's no rush"He smiled sweetly removing his hand back down to yours which sat on his lap.You closed your eyes and breathed ,you opened your eyes and looked at Ivan you imagined your perfect future with him 'that's what I want, you thought,you grabbed his hand and placed it in your stomach,he grew confused "Ivan Im pregnant and it's your baby"You smiled hoping that he would too.Luckily by the grace of God he did "I'm gonna be a dad?"He smiled surprised You nodded laughing  a bit "I'm gonna be a dad"he whispered realising you laughed at his shocked,happy but yet surprised face. "We're gonna be parents"He smiled still shocked.You nodded and Ivan connected his lips with your passionately.You both smiled into the kiss as you just lay there in bed thinking and talking about your guys future together.....

THHHHHHEEEEE EEEENNNDDDD