Chance

🔥WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD 🔥
✨READ AT YOUR OWN RISK✨

You and your 4 year bf chance lay in bed together after a long day out filming and all you wanted was rest and to catch up in some much needed sleep,Chance on the other hand had other ideas.While you were trying to sleep he began spooning you and dragging his lips up the side of your ear seductively "Chance stop" you whispered annoyed "I just want some attention baby"he whined snuggling into you causing you to roll your eyes and continue to try and go to sleep.You thought Chance had listened and done the same thing because for a few minutes he hadn't moved and was silent you sighed turning around to face him so that you could snuggle into his chest,he wrapped his arms around you protectively as you placed a leg over his, "You look really sexy in my shirt ya know" Chance whispered causing you to look up at him annoyed,glaring at him "I swear Sutton" you growled he chuckled before closing his eyes once more and sighing.You had finally fallen into a deep sleep and hoped it would last.Sadly it didn't last very long.

#3 1/2 hours later#

You felt someone kissing your neck softly biting at it now and then before trailing back up to your ear and nibbling your ear lobe before finding  the sweet spot behind it,causing you to moan slightly,there was only one person I this house that knew your sweet spots and that was Chance.You pretended to be asleep hoping that he would stop but he didn't he continued to torture you.You don't know how but you managed to hang in there for about 15 minutes before whipping around and crashing your lips to his causing him to smile into the kiss.You grabbed his face pulling him closer before you managed to slip your leg back over chances waist and flip him so that you were on top.You pulled away breathless before reaching down to his neck where you began leaving love bites and hickeys,earning moans from him which made you want him more.you continued working at his neck before slowly making your way up to his sweet spots behind his ear,He moaned about louder causing you remove yourself and look him in the eyes telling him to be quiet 🤐.He smirked before trying to flip you over but failed before realising that you weren't going to give in that easily. "Tsk tsk tsk Chance honey you should know better" you smirked before connecting your lips with his distracting him from trying to flip you you worked your magic and made him go insane at your touch,he was moaning and groaning like crazy ,Thank goodness you guys were in a hotel room and it was only you guys in the room.
You decided to be an amazing gf and began leaving trails of kisses from his lips  to behind his ear,down his neck and right down to his V-line causing him to curse as you stopped there."Y/N@ he whined as you made innocent eye contact with him causing him to growl at you ,you hadn't realised you were so caught up in looking innocent Chance managed to slip his leg out from under you and flip the both of you over so that he hovered above you ,smirking like crazy 😜
You looked into his eyes and saw the deep lust within,you gulped and cursed knowing that you were in for one hell of a night.Chance saw how sacred you were and his eyes returned to there natural brown colour and he sat you both up,he stroked your cheeks softly before kissing you gently "I'd never hurt you y/n ,you know that" he smiled sweetly you nodded making eye contact with him "I love you to much to see you hurt" he whispered softly before kissing your temple.  "Do you want to continue?" He whispered seductively into your ear,sending a shiver down your spine.You wanted him more than anything right now so with one word you began something that you knew you couldn't go back on."Mhmm" you whispered earning a smirk from chance who lowered you slowly onto the bed once more before starting his work of making you go insane....