Kade

"COOOOAAACCHHHEEELLLLAAAA DDAAAYYYY 1!!!!"Yelled Jake from the Living room of the house you all had rented out for the weekend of coachella. You groaned pulling the covers over your head not wanting to get up but the movement of your 4 he was fast asleep and his face was squished against the pillow making his cheeks look fat you awed slightly in your head and began showering him with kisses to wake him up.You heard deep chuckling and opened your eyes and stopped kissing Kade's face to see his eyes  flutter open.He yawned rubbing his eyes before facing you again smiling sleepily.You smiled once again attacking him with kisses but rolling on top of him to hold him down.He couldn't stop laughing and so to shut him up you kissed him on the lips passionately.He was startled by the sudden kiss but quickly started kissing back moving his arms downwards to your bum his hands resting there slightly.You started to move your ass around in circles slightly grinding up against Kades private area making him moan "Baabbe"he whined disconnecting the kiss you just smirked sitting back on his lap not moving crossing your arms across your chest smiling proudly before getting off and running into the bathroom to get ready for the day.You came out ready for the first day of coachella. You,Erika and Tessa were matching.With the all ready lit vibes settling in you knew this would be a day you would never forget.You were getting an ice block with one of the Martinez twins when a muscly pair of arms snaked themselves around your waist the guys lips connecting to your neck for a second. "Hey Kade!" you smiled whipping around to see your boyfriend."Hey baby"He smiled you started to blush "Awee baby your so cute when you blush"he cooed as you buried your face in his chest so he couldn't see your tomato red face. You walked off before kissing him goodbye so that you could walk around with the girls."I early cause we'll see you later okay baby?"he smiled kissing you on the forehead before walking off with the boys."Text me when your heading back"He yelled as you ran off to catch up with the girls "You guys are so goals"Erika squealed "I know right there my OTP like im so happy for you guys"Tessa agreed squealing also. "I'm so happy that Kade finally found a girl and is getting serious and hopefully ya'll will settle down and raise your own little family with little Kades and Y/N's(The requeste didn't tell me her name so message me if you see this and ill change it:)) ) "Oh shut uppp" i laughed play smacking them both across the head. "Owwwww"Erika whined jokingly after coachella we went back to the house but the boys didn't return till late and what i found out later was what broke me "Y/N im sorry to have to tell you this but Kade kissed another girl"Jake said sadly i looked at him with pure shock. "That dick"You yelled tears springing from your eyes you ran downstairs and found kade in the kitchen "YOU SON OF A BITCH I LOVED YOU HOW COULD YOU GO AND KISS ANOTHER GIRL LIKE THAT AND THEN COME BACK AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND YOU EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO KISS BACK KADE HOW COULD YOU!!!!!" you yelled pushing him back "Babe im sorry it was an accident and she forced herself on me baby girl you know id never hurt you I LOVE YOU!" he replied yelling the last part as you ran upstairs crying im chasing after you "Go way i never wanna see you again Kade you don't love me and you never did.just leave me alone please" you cried while pleading. "no  wont leave until we work this out please just let me explain"He pleaded too tears falling faster than a waterfall from his eyes.You looked at him sadly he gave you a look of plead "Spieser you have 1 minute go"You sniffled wiping your eyes as you prepared to listen to Kades explanation that deep down you were hoping was enough for you to take him back because no matter what you would always love him and he knew that too."So she wasn't really a fan but she was your Ex?and she forced you to kiss her and she threatened to hurt me if you didn't kiss back?"you said after a while of Kade explaining things over and over again so that you would understand. Kade nodded "Then when the boys saw they all thought you were cheating and they didn't let you explain so they all came back and Jake ran upstairs telling me which then caused the fight and all this to happen?And its all cause of some crazy Ex of yours?"you asked he nodded "Baby im sorry"he looked down fiddling with his fingers"Kade" you said bringing his face up "i love you"and with that you started kissing once more and then it turned into sex and well lets just say things got pretty steamy that night;););););););)

Requests are now closed but will open again soon keep an eye out for the next opening day message thing or ill just post on my profile so keep an eye and an ear out!!!!! but all requests that are still to be written will still be written Love you guys<3