Chance

DEDICATED TO thevampslover123

-------------------------------

Chances pov:

"WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE !!!" screamed Jake as he ran down the stairs of the team  house out into the lagoon area."NO I'M TO TIRED  TO PLAY"yelled alissa from her room which sat down the hall. "I'll play!"you yelled "Yaaayyy!"jake screamed while running round the house gathering everyone to play.On your way down you walked past Alissa's room to see Jake trying to pull her out of bed you paused in the doorway "Come on Liss,If you play I'll but you some nutella?" You offered
"The big asss jar ?"she questioned narrowing her eyes you glanced over to Jake and he stood there smirking still holding Alissa's arm from the previous situation "Yes the big one"you laughed turning around and walking off "SAAMM WAIT FOR ME!!"you heard Alissa and Jake tell before they slid out of the room on the floor with there slippery socks.you turned around and smiled at them."Well vamanos people"You yelled running down the stairs inbetween Ivan and Emilio "Woaah watch out senorita"they laughed as you turned around and gave them the finger."Savaagee!"Anthony yelled from the top of the stairs you turned around pausing at the door "Always" you winked whipping  back around to only make contact with a brick wall you tell to the floor rubbing your head "Ouch" you laughed  a bit "Wow I'm so sorry Sam"Said a voice you looked up to see Chance standing there with his hand out ready to help you up "It's f-fine"you stuttered staring at his wet bare chest. "Here let me help you up"he extended his arm further and grabbed into your hand pulling you up off the floor "t-thanks C-chance"you stuttered...AGAIN. Your eyes deleted from Chances bare chest to his gleaming eyes.You noticed that he wore a smirk as he stared down into your y/e/c eyes."You okay there Sam?"He asked still wearing his famous Sutton smirk."Y-yeah *cough* sorry yeah I'm fine"you sniled as you felt your cheeks heat up."Okay then well are you playing truth or dare?" He smiled cutel...you nodded,"Well I'll see you out there then okay sweetcheeks?"He smirked again,raising an eyebrow to nodded again and he chuckled running off upstairs.

#Skip to TOD#

"Who's first?"Chad asked rubbing his hands together evily. You noticed that no one stepped forward so you stepped up "Me..I'll go first" you smirked devilishly moving Into the circle a bit more."right then Sam,  I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven"he stated you nodded "Alright then..Who with you smirked smuggly. "Who with you ask?? well then I chooose... "Everyone started the drumroll and began laughing at the sudden suspense and each others immaturity "MR CHANCE SUTTON" Everyone cheered "Well go on you two..By the way were locking the door" he smiled getting up and pushing me and Chance towards the closet which held all the Martinez twins clothes since it was the only one with a lock.I don't know why   but it did."Have fun you two"Jake smiled smuggly before closing the door and locking it."Soooooooo" You said slowly dragging out the 'O' you looked up at chance who was looking at you witha sort of want in his eyes.you are about to say asomrthing when Chance interrupted you "Fuck it"he cursed kissing you passionately.It took you awhile to process what was happening and when you did you kissed back. Your lips moved in perfect sync as your hands tested around his neck and his arms snakes around your waste.He slipped his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance but you denied.Fighting him for dominace but he had a trick up his sleeve.His hands moved down to your bum squeezing it suddenly making you feel and with you being distracted he slipped his tongue in as he explored your mouth you also exploring his.He lifted you up placig you on the drawer standing inbetween your legs arms still snaked around your waist pulling you closer to him with every kiss.You  both pulled away for air breathing heavily "Sam?"He looked you in the eyes "Yeah?"you breathed "I F'n love you and I always have.Ever since that first day we met at the beach and when you moved into the Team 20 house my feelings just grew and grew for you and they still are Sam.I'll never stop living you I don't think I ever could because my love for you is like a waterfall baby.It'll never stop flowing as long as I'm alive because I have no idea how to stop these feelings I have for you and  because I don't know how to stop.these feelings I never plan to stop loving you"He whispered the last part placing your forehead on his "Chance I feel the exact and way" You smiled a tear slipping from the corner of your eye chance catching it."Don't cry babygirl"He pulled away placing a kiss on your hand. You jumped off the dresser and hugged him "Hey Sam?"He said you pulled away looking up at him."Will you ummm...Be my G-girlf-friend??"He asked  scratching the back of his neck and looking down at the floor."Chance look at me you said moving his head so he faced you "I Love you okay so ofcourse I will!" you squealed Pulling him in for a kiss.You suddenly heard the door unlock as you both pulled away interwining your hands as you watched as the door slid open "7 minu-"Anthony started but he looked down to see your guys hands "No way.."he said astonished you both nodded as Chnace brought up your guys hands and missed them."It's official Tony"You giggled he started clapping and ran downstairs telling "CHANCE AND SAMANTHA ARE A COUPLE NOW" you laughed at how happy he was as you turned to Chance who stood there staring at you you laughed "What are you doing Sutton?"
"Admiring what's mine"He smiled pulling you in for another kiss and as he did you heard cheers and wolf whistles from downstairs you pulled apart to see everyone cheering,whistling and clapping.You smiled at there support and love for you two as you looked up at Chance who as also smiling like crazy.
Who knew that a little game of truth or dare could lead you to do much happiness...