Chad

"HAPPY Anniversary Babygirl!"Yelled Chad you were currently sitting on your bed waiting for you 6 year bf  and 2 year fiance Chad to get back from Venice with his family.When you heard avoice from downstairs with a while lot of other voices file into the house with what smelled like food and what sounded like a bag.You literally ran downstairs and jumped on him hugging him tightly "Chad?" you whispered "it's alright babygirl im home now" he whispered back placing you downs nd kissing you're fore-head.You cried a bit still hugging him but when he heard you sniffle he pulled away and wiped your tears "Don't cry babygirl what's wrong?"he looked worry "I was just sad you were away for to long and I have news so there mainly happytears and I wanted to tell you this first"you mumbled the last part "Well what do you wanna tell me?"He questioned still holding you. "Well your gonna be a daddy"you said  smiling brightly eith a gleam of hope in your eyes,he pulled away "Whaat?" He looked shocked "are you serious? ?" He smiled brightly you nodded and he kissed you passionately.You missed the touch od his lips and them always leaving you in complete euphoria and pleasure."In so happy your happy about this"you said pulling away he nodded " me too"he smiled placing his forehead on yours..You guys were gonna be great parents you thought....